Sign in to follow this  
Darkstar

Lady Moray, Bard and Elf Faery

Very nice sublime colour use on both. Very nicely done.

Funny thing. When I first looked at the photo of the top mini, I thought it appeared she was holding a Star Trek Next Generation phaser, but I suppose it's actually a bird. :;):

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 1

That's the first time I have liked purple hair - on miniatures or in real life. I love the way you used rich earth tones and bright purple hair and made it work beautifully together. So believably real looking.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By catdancer
      I want to wish one and all a very happy, safe and sober New Year eve and a great coming year of 2016.  This wish goes out to all the staff of this wonderful site...all the great members and friends that I have had the greatest pleasure to communicate with...and all of our brothers and sisters in uniform that could not be at home with us during this holiday season.

God bless you all and bless our great country!

catdancer
    • By izzylobo
      Reaper just posted some more miniatures (of an appropriate theme for the time of year) on their Facebook page.

She's no longer quite so blushing, but still a bride...

"Whut're we gonna eat tonite then, Dave?" "More mutton, I reckon." "'less we find ourselve some tasty halflings..."

The Boogeyman's returned/and he's brought friends!/With slicing and dicing/the fun never ends!

"Like, I know they come from the ocean, see, but, like, they're really not deep at all. And so slimy, you just wouldn't believe, Becky. Like, Iknorite?"

No smart remark for this one - that' cat's just adorably terrified. poor kitty....

...the tragic end of Napoleon in Ravenloft.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)