• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nihilville
      Still trying to cover all my basics with this classic troll design. I'm trying to get better with my basing, this time incorporating sand and some broken up wood chips.

• By Corpsekin
      This guy has been sitting in my unpainted minis pile for a while, looking forward to eventually getting to use him in dnd.

• By SirLancelittle
      Giant Tortoise from Stonehaven Miniatures. I have more of their stuff than any company except Reaper. They are actually running a kickstarter right now (in case anyone is interested).
    • By Choppertown
      After completing my Reaper training kits, I'm ready to start tackling my old 80s lead minis from my youth.  I tried painting a couple when I was twelve years old and failed so miserably I literally thought there was no way I would ever be able to even attempt this hobby and it was just better left to others with more talent.  Thanks Reaper for making the awesome training sets and helping me try again after over 35 years.  So without further ado I begin digging into my vault from the 80s.  Apologies if this forum is for Reaper products only, no insult intended.

So I think this baddie might be a Ral Partha Hill Troll, but not sure. Anybody have some insight?

• By Kikkenass
      For your consideration, I present Kallaguk, Troll King. This model was painted as part of a theme back in March 2020 where green needed to be the primary color for a Twitch streamer I follow. I had a lot of fun with this one trying my best to only use various shades of green. Happy with its result. C&C welcome.  

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)