Game & Gears Pro Studio Kolinsky Sable brushes

Nocturne

I'm betting it might just be great for Kaladrax, Nethyrmaul, and Cthulhu. Getting all the base coats on should take a lot less time. Then again I have basically no painting experience so that's just conjecture. Besides, it's a free brush. I just hope they have done all the math correctly and actually can deliver these at the prices they are offering.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all thank you for you interest and support In Games & Gears Pro Studio Kolinsky Sable Hair brush sets. There have been many comparisons to W&N so I want to clarify a few points:

-We are not selling these yet to art shops (only to kickstarter backers). So there is no wholesaler mark up and then no retailer mark up. = Big savings for our backers. But also you are not paying 3 times the price for a "Brand name". Also the humble and great opportunity of us making these for you!

-We understand that a long established brand instills strong confidence in price. But we think you pay too much for it.

-We will be at Templcon 2013 this coming week were attendee's can compare with both and other brushes. As we will show competitors hobby brushes compared to ours

It's time to make the consumer King (you). It is a real shocker what we have got use to pay for. Was not always like this. Time to change that :).

Best!

Edited by gamesngears

I would say our Pro Studio Brushes are not cheap to be honest. Good value for money for sure. Depends where you are in the world. We only look "cheap" because others charge so much more, for allot less value.

Bear in mind some (not all) are not Brush manufacturers. They have a supplier who makes brushes for them and then they add their "Brand" (name) to the price. Others are higher we think because A) not much competition B) Established Brand name so they can charge allot more C)It's retail price no Kickstarter price (We do not go through wholesaler or retailer) we aim to make these for you so we do not see why we need charge you retail price. They have a MSRP price which we have annouced via the updates currently £36.00GBP and for the set of 6 and £44.00GBP if we unlock the next stretch goal and it becomes a set of 7. MSRP is for retail later this year. After we have fulfilled our obligations to our Kickstarter backers first!

We want to innovate and as displayed re-invest to make more Hobby brushes and more high end lines lines for you.

Thanks

Edited by gamesngears

I said this on your KS comments, but there is a lot of talk about price, and that's fine.

But nothing matters if the quality is not BETTER than all other brushes. Because really, only the best brushes matter. The cost of a WNS7 isn't beans when you consider how long it lasts. What matters is the excellent quality.

I'm not trying to knock your product, I'm in for two sets. I like two-brush blending, so I hope they can fill that need for me.

We agree. Quality comes first, thank you for your support.

So we think you are going to be very happy!! We cannot wait for our Templecon Seminar where people can compare every aspect even that series (which we will bring) and others.

:)

Edited by gamesngears