Where is this Hilton Garden Inn?

nytflyr

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a Hilton Garden Inn further up I-35 from the Best Western and closer to where the Lillian Miller Parkway crosses I-35.

I like it and have stayed there a couple of times. If you've never stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn, they're cut down Hilton hotels. Smaller but with similar level of quality in accommodations. I'll be staying there this time as well because I've got the points to stay without paying.

Ah, I see the switch on the "About ReaperCon" page. $89 a night for the HGI with full (hot breakfast buffet) is a good rate for a HGI. The advance purchase rate for that hotel is normally about $89 (without the breakfast). And, I'm pleased that I've accidentally chosen the right hotel. :;):

Ron

Edited by vutpakdi

Dang that is out there... Though I admit that it is a very clean map :;):

It's not that much further than the Best Western. Really takes very little time to get from hotel to Reaper and back.

Also, if you don't normally have a Hobby Lobby in your home town, there's one near the hotel.

Ron

Its possible that Reaper is anticipating a lot of people and is trying to strike deals with two hotels this year. The other possibility is that Best Western is already booked up. Reaper also uses that for all their people and there may have been enough early booking to fill it up. Its not exactly a large hotel.

BW has been the hotel the last few years. Sunny & the staff are great & the hotel is top notch as far as I'm concerned. I won't be switching unless my roomie does......... ^_^

Also I went to the hotel site for #)#! & giggles & the price is a tad cheaper then the Reaper rate, but I think there is a stay by ruling. Just thought I'd throw that one out.

(EDIT: The price says 73 but when you go to actually book, it bumps it up to 109 per night or advanced @ 89 per night (2 queens) (tax not included))

• Reaper User

Sunny Patel is a super nice guy for sure. We're expecting increased attendance this year, so yeah, we had to find more lodging just in case. And the Hilton has meeting room space for gaming and whatnot. And it seems like both hotels are equidistant from the Reaper mothership. Either hotel is a great choice!