Countdown To KS Bones WIPs

Since the Day of the Bones is drawing ever nearer, I thought it might be a good idea to get a feel for who's eager to do what out of their package. The Ogre Group WIP was a splendid success and worked out some kinks, and the LTPK WIPs started by Last Knight and CashWiley improved on the idea.

Since we're all at least getting the same vampire package, this thread might help people work out some sort of schedule for what they want in on first, etc. The threads don't expire (I think the forum currently goes all the way to the beginning), so people can always join in later, but it would give some idea of who else is full of anticipation for the same model.

I think the Cybermonkey will be my first.

ETA: If a Mod has to move this to a more appropriate place, my apologies. I really couldn't figure out where this one should go since it's not a WIP, but a discussion of a WIP. So does it belong in Work in Progress? Bones? Off-Topic? It was too much for my puny goblin mind, so I figured here made sense.

Edited by buglips*the*goblin

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be quite honest, I sort of just get struck with inspiration when I lay my hands on the actual figures. For instance, the minis I've been painting are mostly set in scenes now and they just randomly shoot into my brain (usually in the dead of night at work). Flit, the troll king, Khong-To, all just shot into my brain.

That said, I already have a 'scene' planned out for the hydra and if I can hold off, it will probably be my ReaperCon entry for 2014.

• Like 2

I honestly don't know what I'm going to work on first. It changes constantly based on which miniatures I've been staring at the most that day (I pretty much visit the Kickstarter page every day to drool over the miniatures).

Right now Feiya the Pathfinder Iconic Witch is at the head of the running.

Would you believe I haven't really given much thought to actually painting them?

This is unacceptable. Be wary, lest you be fined 5 Bones miniatures as a first offense. Future offenses will escalate the fines.

*suspicious*

Where's your badge?

Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges.

• Like 1