Sign in to follow this  
Loim

Against the Kobolds

No worries - the geoscienceCon is screwing up my week as well. Now that I've gotten some sleep and acclimated to this timezone I'll think up a proper response - so far I've only managed to think up "Oh SCHEISSE!" but of course my gnome doesn't speak German ::P: ...or maybe she does hehehe

Edited by Shiqra

Hey guys

once again, I'm tardy on this one....

Qwyk, actually I'm down to the nitty gritty stuff on my games. It's more or less just getting them printed off & such.

As far as my character for this game. I'll have it (for sure this time around) to Loim by tomorrow & I'll get a post up after I read the story. Hopefully things are getting back to normal around here. Heck the better, less then a week to prep for me !!!! ha ha

"raises hand" for RCon. I'll be arriving into Dallas at 1 or so on Weds afternoon.

I will probably be arriving in the Denton area around 4-5 on Wednesday, barring any of my usual luck (like last year). I plan on making the meet and greet if possible. I'm pretty excited, since the way things are shaping this may be my last chance to attend Rcon for a few years.

We'll be in town sometime after 7pm Wed and will probably miss the feeding frenzy and crash at the BW.

OK! Sheet has been sent to Loim (used that addy)!!!!!

FINALLY! Sad thing was, all I had left was add equipment & give game stats to my weapons (faceplant!)

Kinda waiting on Loim's overlook, but I'll have a post up tomorrow.

RM

Sheet looks good. I'm not really a rule lawyer anyway, and I figure any inconsistencies that might come up can be fixed as we go along. I'm more interested in you all having a good time than in nitpicking how many attacks you get every 5th round, or how many points of damage the meteor will actually do. Look at it more as interactive fiction :).

• Like 1

I'm that way as well. Make the story & play good.

Ok heading out of town for a few hours but when I get back I'll overlook the story so far,

thanks for waiting

RM

Roll save vs. meteor.

I will probably have new posts up next week. I apologize for the hiatus, but this has been a bit of a busy week, and I was waiting on Shiqra and Haldir.

Yeah I suck. Not much about my conference trip went the way I had intended, including my intention to post Merrillee's response while there.

Fail vs meteor :zombie:

Edited by Shiqra

What are the two shops on either side of the alley? I am presuming there is some sort of signage to identify what is being sold in each.