Heh, guess I shouldn't open my mouth. I'll try to get the post up today, but it was delayed a bit by my apartment being flooded, and having to work 12 hour days to make up for the time I missed due to that flooding.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured I'd give you guys an update. As of right now I'm still mostly living out of boxes. They are supposed to get the carpet back in my apartment tomorrow, and then I can move back in so to speak. I apologize for the lack of post the last two weeks.

I thought we had until tonight? Dammit - I meant to post this week too, and had an vague idea of what to say, but what's kicking my arse in RL is kicking it here. Lately I've had total brain constipation when it comes to getting words out - whether it's my thesis, a paper, or a pbp post :( I read that beer (or any alcohol) is good for stimulating the creative process, but it just puts me to sleep, so I gotta figure out another way.

I'm planning post over lunch break, for what it's worth.

You have until I post for the week. I usually post late Tuesday night, or early Wednesday morning. This week I posted early because I have to work late tonight, and I won't feel like messing with it when I get home. Tuesday is the earliest I will ever post, unless everyone starts posting more frequently, which to be honest I don't see happening.

Reposting a few things so that people won't have to dig through eleventy pages of stuff.

Ruleset - AD&D 2nd Edition

World:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ld2GRJjlLzJCUBsR-Tsd4GyMrPb0XmRLDw-QpczXJhc/edit?usp=sharing

https://picasaweb.google.com/100894667121585122545/Renascentia?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJWx6Nqlr_nQpgE&feat=directlink

Dramatis Personae:

Kacir - Eldan Steelhorn (Minotaur)

Haplow - Oggy Waz (.5 Orc)

Shiqra - Merrillee Borehame (Gnome)

Matbar - Frank Frankson (Human)

Dramatis Personae:

Kacir - Eldan Steelhorn (Minotaur)

Shiqra - Merrillee Groundkisser (Gnome)

Haplow - Oggy Waz (.47 Orc)

Matbar - Neriskain Tamikos (Human)

Styates - Oberon Redcrosse (Human)

I haven't heard any more back from DMYosef, and he hasn't been on for a few weeks, so if he shows back up we'll play it by ear. Right now I'll keep him on the standby list.

I'm adding new information from time to time on the game world, so if you check back on the links you might get updates.

Good to be here gals and guys! Here's a bit on my character and a pic:

Oberron Redcrosse

Oberron's father, a retired paladin turned priest, claimed that he was one of the "lost" that suddenly appeared one day in this world. His story was that one day he was simply in this other place. He spent countless hours regaling his son with the accounts of his deeds from the other world where he originally came from where he was known as the Redcrosse Knight and served the Faerie Queene. Oberron was never sure if his father was really the hero of these tales, or if the tales themselves had come to this world from somewhere else and his father had just convinced himself that he was indeed the hero of the tales. Either way, Oberron loved his father dearly and committed himself to the service of The Knight at a very young age. His father trained him in the martial arts, and it became apparent to Oberron that even if his father wasn't really this Redcrosse Knight, he must have been a very formidable and honorable warrior in his youth at the very least. When the time came, Oberron bid his parents goodbye and set out into the world to write his own story and to help those in need by spreading the word of The Knight and ridding the world of evil. 

sturmsm7.png

Oops, added a different image!

Edited by styates