Sign in to follow this  
Loim

Against the Kobolds

Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but if you have any questions or comments, or any out of character stuff feel free to post it here.

I'm confused about the question in The Playing. I thought Neriskain had caught sight of Oberron and the tinker and was going over to talk to them. Oberron sees her coming and is prepared for trouble just in case, the gnome's useless in the cart, and Kacir will wait for Neriskain, but not for too long.

I probably didn't do a very good job of describing the situation. Your group is approaching from the West. You spotted another group approaching from the South. You're a far enough apart that no details are evident. So in order for one group or the other to meet the other group they would have to change directions.

No - you mentioned those directions before. I think we completely overlooked the practical physics of the thing when we replied :P

And I was just looking at your last map of Renascentia too, trying to orient myself and where Dvarrowferj might be based on what's been said so far. I didn't even think about the other group...

So, I guess the question is, both groups have seen other people approaching, are we in hailing distance?

You are not in hailing distance at the moment. If you wish you can easily move to do so. Well the Gnome might need help.

Good point - come to think of it, the tinker is probably anxious to get into town to ply his trade and make some coin, not loiter around on the path with a sick gnome on the back of his cart.

Edited by Shiqra

So, I just had an apostrophe. Since Eldan and Oberron both trained the same place during roughly the same time frame the two of you will  know of each other at the least, if not outright know each other. So, let me know on that. It's also very probable that Oberron will know Kircan, or at least who he is. 

I think that it would make for a nice reunion moment if they do know each other. Plus it gives Oberron even more impetus to assist the other party.

• Like 1