Sign in to follow this  
Loim

Against the Kobolds

FYI I think the PBP is going great, so until I think you guys need me to step in with a dice roll, or some wordsy stuff, I'm just letting you run with what you've got going. 

I guess we're waiting for the mage and the cleric to carry their sick colleague over to the tinker's cart and the knight on the horse? The gnome's off in fevered la-la land at the moment, with the occasional bout of lucidity.

No worries!! As a fellow busy procrastinator, I understand completely. My problem is that I procrastinate from busy RL stuff by posting here ::P:

Hey I'm just clearing up for Oberron that Kircan is just my "brother". He's human, but we grew up together after his family took me in. I know you came a little later to the party and didn't know. Cheers!

@Styates

I assumed from your wording you tried to use Lay on Hands on the gnome, and now you're trying to use your Cure Disease on Kircan, correct? Or did I get it wrong?

I'm moving over the weekend, and between loading/unloading the moving truck and the drive down, it's likely I'll be AFK Sat. through Tues. Depending on when everyone posts, I may miss my turn this week, but I'll definitely be back for the next round.