Sign in to follow this  
Loim

Against the Kobolds

Okey guys. I realize I was a major slacker through the Holidays on this. Regular posting will resume today. I'll have a post up by Saturday, and then you guys will have a week to get your posts up. Obviously if you get all your posts up earlier, I will post earlier. Cheers.

I was waiting on Kacir to post. I will have a new post up today. Sorry for the delay.

Sorry about the long delay in posts. I've been stupidly busy irl. I'll be posting this weekend, and things will be rolling again. Sorry again. 

Understand - busy here too.

I also think I need to go back and edit my last few posts - Styates' latest reminded me that our weapons are bound. Ooops. :blush:

I had a discussion with Kacir. I'll allow you guys your weapons back. I actually intended to post that they returned them, but like so many other things lately it appears to have slipped my mind. 

Hey guys and ladies I'm gonna stick a fork into this one. We seem to have lost forward momentum, for which I take full responsibility. Sorry I didn't do a better job as a GM. Thanks for playing. I may try to start over in the future, if I do you're all certainly welcome. I've enjoyed it.