• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love, love, love this composition! Your work literally has added this mini to my list of 'to be acquired'.

The only thing I'd encourage you to do is focus more on enhancing your basing b/c your painting skills are too good to stick with a broccoli base.

• Like 1
I love, love, love this composition! Your work literally has added this mini to my list of 'to be acquired'.

The only thing I'd encourage you to do is focus more on enhancing your basing b/c your painting skills are too good to stick with a broccoli base.

Just echoing what Adrift said. And +1 on enhancing your basing skills for this level of painted mini.

::):

• Like 1

Wicked nice! One of these days I need to give NMM a shot.. I just need to paint more regularly first. I wholeheartedly agree with you about the map/scroll case. It is just enough to separate it from the rest of the item on the belt but not enough to be glaringly out of place. Good use of color selection on the whole mini,

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.