Trading: Bases (again)

haldir

I said last year I wanted to trade a bunch of round lipped bases like what comes in Chronoscope or Privateer Press minis for regular square bases. I'm still up for that, I'll just try & remember to bring them with me this time...........

Also I'll get a count on how many I'm bringing. Pretty much a straight across trade. Bigs for bigs, regular for regular, etc.

LMK if anyone is interested.

RM

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I get to go I will try to bring some squares to trade. And which style?

LITKO is a pretty good deal if you want different bases. They made me some 20x40mm slotted bases recently (I was trying something strange). But you can send them a CAD file of exactly what you need and they'll respond with a quote. If you wanted a slot exactly centered instead of slightly offset or peg holes or an extra short slot... ...they can do it. (And if you have done the CAD drawing you have already done much of the prep work...)

Edited by TGP

To be honest it doesn't matter to me. I like to keep my minis all uniformed & I went the square base aka Warhammer base route long ago.

I don't mind if the bases have paint on them or not as I know I have a couple that have primer on them.

About the only thing I guess I'd rather not have are the newer smaller square bases that GW came out. I picked up a pack of square bases last year & they had at least 2 sizes of regular bases. I'm assuming that smaller one is 25mm size??

Pretty much, what Reaper uses as a square base is perfect. Wether it be the lipped or the older angled corner base. Also what GW used for years (the one with the slot) is fine by me

Just a reminder, I've packed the round lipped bases & will be bringing them this time. The sizes I have are mostly 30mm but I do have a few 50mm.

Again would like to just trade them for square bases.

See everybody in a couple of days!!

RM