Duliniel

Kristianna, Crusaders Warlord

Very nice. The golds, greens, and russets work well together, and work well with the basing.

(I painted a Kristianna with similar green-and-gold armor, but with more of a spring feel with pale green and deep blue cloth.)

I would have used a more muted and orangey brown (like Russet Brown / Harvest Brown) for the gloves instead of crimson, to make them distinct from the sleeves.

Need to break out of this palette? Suggestion A: Blue, purple, and silver. Suggestion B: Black and white monochrome. Go!

Derek

• Like 1

I love this model, and you've done a beautiful job--really wish I could manage that kind of consistency in my paint work! Really dig the freehand on her sleeves - looks like a rich brocade.

Nice color combo suggestions from Derek - I'd love to see what you do with them!

I wasn't familiar with this mini. Excellent work you did with her and the vegetation on the base.

Can't quite figure out all that you used there.

Thank you all for your feedback!

Derek - I always appreciate any suggestions you have to offer!

Darsc Zacal - The green leaves on her base are dried oregano from my herb garden. I don't remember what the other beige-y dried flowers are. I'm always on the lookout for interesting, tiny flowers that can be dried and used for basing ::):