Familiar Pack XI (Nudity Link)

Darkstar

Alright, sweet, glad you guys could help locating that figure! She just came in the blister pack with the other 3 from wherever I ordered it once upon a time. Sometimes I have these sets for ages before I get around to painting them, I know they do change over with their availability and scarcity and whatnot. But she's my favorite of the lot by far.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same thing! I did end up accidentally buying that blister twice though. I had to buy the whole blister to figure out what was on the sprue and what wasn't. I'm glad the 'satyr' was separate.

I want to field the ‘satyr’ during a Pathfinder game and watch in amusement as the party just ignores her because of her size…. Muuuaaaahahahahaaaa….

Edited by Girot

I want to take this http://www.worldworksgames.com/store/index.php?view=product&product=80

Fill it with leetle imps, say twenty or thiry of all various colours, and then have them giggle as they harass and torture the party. Like that little kid who used to turn the chips ahoy different colours.

"Hee hee hee, oops!"

*paladin gets pushed into lava*

• Like 1

Sean: Not real crazy about the sculpts, but the paint work is very clean. Love the soft glowing tones and cohesive color choices on each piece. Hope you get a nice price for your efforts. :;):

Keep crankin' 'em out you Machine!

Still waiting to get blown away by one of your latest... but hey, 2013 is young. ^_^

SK

Hey guys thanks again! Steve yeah man, 2013 is just getting out of the starting gates, I've got no less than 10 figures on the workbench at the moment, maybe one of them will blow you away! Keep your eyes peeled for sure as I am renewing my focus this year and should at least put out something mind blowing for ya at some point haha! Thanks brother, appreciate them words