Sign in to follow this  
kay13

Torn World: Center Stage Minatures

Anyone checked out the new Torn Armor KS? Very cool skirmish game with mouse warriors, hoplites, war golems, cat people, monkey monks, and snake mages.

It would take quite a long time to do one. Easier and faster with an airbrush, but overall, it would be fairly easy, but time consuming to do well.

• Like 1

With Jason Wiebe as one of the sculptors in this project I feel that I must get involved with this project. Especially being that he is the optimal choice for the Maychian army. Those minos look absolutely fantastic.

Minis only and Rules only pledge levels added:

I had a conversation today with a few kickstarter gurus and the great news is that at this stage of the project, at this level of funding, we're 90% likely to fund. Honestly, that just gets me all kinds of pumped up. It's all down to you, our wonderful backers!

This is a fantastic game, it brings something new to the table, and our production plan for the next 12 months is nothing short of awesome. YOU are making this possible.

To thank you for this we have several things in the works.

• You've been asking for a "rules only" option: we're adding that tonight. $35 will get you the rules, the maps, the scenario book, unit cards, spells and equipment. FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the world. Use your own minis and dice and you are good to go!
  • You've been asking for a "minis only" option: we're adding it tonight. $50 will get you all 39 miniatures, $75 will get you the two minotaurs as well. FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the world.

That's three new pledge levels that you have been asking for, and we're going to bring them to you!

This weekend we're going to show Gameplay video #2 (straight run through, no introductory discussion, and a true gauge of the game's quick play style)

The game looks great, and even if your not intersted in the rules you can get all of the starter minis for $50... If you play any rpg that has vanarra or catfolk, these mini are great for that alone... Plus elementals and Golems...

If you play any rpg that has vanarra or catfolk, these mini are great for that alone... Plus elementals and Golems...

Even the romans would probably make solid city / royal guards for a lot of campaigns: Those roles frequently have the sorts of ceremonial armor that would align pretty well with these guys (with a little tinkering and a different paint job obviously).

Once we have some details locked down my intent is to offer the Reaper Clockwork dragon - free of charge and with stat card - to the first 500 backers. They will also be making an announcement and have kindly offered up ad. space on their homepage. Let's see if that can light a fire under this one and allow us to play alongside the big boys :)

The above taken from their comments section. The Clockwork Dragon is a really nice looking piece, hope that lights a fire under this thing!

Edited by Berik

She just added that it would have a minimum pledge level, possibly at $75. You don't have to get the game, just have enough in your pledge to add up to $75