Any other beer nerds here?

Arachne

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'd like to note that Coors Light is objectively horrid, and the company knows this. That's why they keep telling you to make it colder, so you can't taste it. Bud, while somewhat less horrid, is still very bland.

Anyway, any time I see somebody buying Coors (and it sells ridiculously well) that's how you know they're easily manipulated.

Ugh. I'm not a beer nerd by any means (MGD is my beer of choice), but Coors sucks. All of it, not just Coors Light.

I grew up in Golden, CO. Went to high school at Golden HS, which is just a couple miles south of the Coors brewery. Could smell the hops on campus on spring time (love that smell).

During senior year, my friends and I used to get drunk every Fri, Sat, Sun, Tue and Thur nights on 3.2% beer. And it was NEVER Coors, despite the fact that it was often available around here for even less than PBR.

I still live near Golden, and within ten miles of the Coors brewery. Still won't drink it, let alone buy it.

Haven't had a chance to try more local (Spanish/Euro) beers. I have been drinking some tasty sangria however. And I have discovered the most delicious nectar of the gods: Caramel Vodka. Sooooooo good. I'm bringing some home with me. If you are nice to me and show up to a New England Paint Day I MIGHT let you have some. Depends if I can find some more before I return stateside.

Aww. If I owned a helicopter, I'd airlift you some beer, Buglips. Maybe a sixer of Rogue Hazelnut Brown...one of Dogfight Head Raison d'Etre...and a large bottle of Arrogant Bastard. That would all keep you warm.

Sadly, no helicopter.

• Like 1