greyhaze

Dungeon Crawler Kraken KickStartero

I am thinking this for my pledge: (assuming painted massive tentacles are achieved)

Netherworld:

Kraken x1

Skeleton x4

Mermaid x4

MassiveTentacle x4

Small Bases x1

2x1 Bases x1

Combat Clips x2

Vampire Bases

Peryton x1 Freebie

Mermaid x2 Freebie

Massive Tentacle x1 Freebie

This brings my order to $168.

Edited by Talae
  • Like 1

Massive Tentacle achieved, let's get it painted!

and...

We just put out the Botanimoth Challenge with 60hrs to go! That's right, a free Botanimoth for our Netherworld backers if we reach that goal. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dungeoncrawler/dungeon-crawler-fantasy-miniatures/posts/453884

Edited by greyhaze
  • Like 1

I'd also like to say thank you to Reaper for allowing us to keep updates of our KS on their site. You guys have been very cool about letting us do this, and we appreciate this. Many thanks. :)

I am looking forward to the Botanimoth also. The Netherworld level has become a decent deal with the freebies that come with it and becomes a great deal with the Botanimoth.

OK, pricing question: I don't really want a kracken (they are awesome, I just can't justify one right now). I want a skeleton and a large tentacle, and then I want to add on clips, some bases, and a few of the older minis.

The $10 level is one mini - does the tentacle count as a large? If not, the 10+ firbolg add-on is a little cheaper than 15+ tentacle.

(I have a few older minis, they take paint well. They seem a little more stiff than bones. The mastiff is my PC's current mount in a pathfinder game. I painted him up under a wip thread.)

If anyone wants to be a referral, let me know!

Hey gmpathfinder,

The Massive Tentacle is for certain large! If you go Canopy $15 and add-on Firbolg Skeleton, you'll get a free Mermaid with that. Then you can add-on clips, bases and the older minis.

Canopy $15 (Firbolg Skeleton), Massive Tentacle $6, Mermaid Free = $21

Where's the link your Mastiff, I'd love to see it. :)

Massive Tentacle is painted, 1.5 days to go, and everyone with a Kraken now gets 1 matching one free!

On to the ever impressive Botanimoth! If we reach this goal, everyone at the Netherworld level gets a copy!

goal_13_botanimoth_ksx.png

Hey gmpathfinder,

The Massive Tentacle is for certain large! If you go Canopy $15 and add-on Firbolg Skeleton, you'll get a free Mermaid with that. Then you can add-on clips, bases and the older minis.

Canopy $15 (Firbolg Skeleton), Massive Tentacle $6, Mermaid Free = $21

Where's the link your Mastiff, I'd love to see it. :)

It's not done, but it's here: http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46883-gmpaths-workbench/page-2

Thanks for the quick answer! I'm pledged at Canopy right now- I think I want the unpainted tentacle to add on.

Greyhaze, I'm interested in the Netherworld Pledge. Does my $150 purchase have to be on only the stuff generated by the Kickstarter or can I get some existing DCMs as long as my $15 credit is being spent on the new stuff? Next if I get a Kraken through my Netherworld purchase does it get a free massive tentacle?