greyhaze

Dungeon Crawler Kraken KickStartero

Congratulations! Unfortunately this came at a bad time for me to back, but really glad to see it do well and I'll be buying some of the figures for certain. I've got so many unpainted figures on the way that I'm really happy to see somebody else doing nice prepainted figs. :)

• Like 1

These look great! I especially like the ones of the Kraken vs. The Maiden. That World Works model is by far my favorite cardstock terrain piece that I have built. I can't wait to pit a crew against the Kraken.

• Like 1

Boy, you weren't kidding when you called it a massive tentacle. I like the diorama shots, they give a great indication of scale. The firblog skeleton looks amazing.

Here is a scale shot of the firblog from another update:

970036_10151617833915900_1665234718_n.jp

• Like 1

We gave our backers first crack at this...

We have 8x8 round bases that we are going to print extras of for our Kraken (so the bottom will say "Kraken" and have the icon).

As I understand it I can not list prices here, so if anyone is interested in picking some of these extras up, feel free to PM me. We will accept paypal.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Grayhaze, do the round 8x8 bases have a smooth edge like the one in the picture on this thread, or do they have the little indentations for flags, etc. as your standard medium-size Dungeon Crawler mini bases do?

Hey, looks like my order probably shipped in that first round, since it was all unpainted minis. Unfortunately, I can't remember what address I gave them, so my package may show up at school, where I can't get to it for another month and a half.

I went with PPM for any of the free ones, but everything else was unpainted. Although, I did get some variety of clips, too.