greyhaze

Dungeon Crawler Kraken KickStartero

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dungeoncrawler/dungeon-crawler-fantasy-miniatures/posts/908047

Update about shipping and the next Kickstarter in a few months.

The update is backers only. Can you copy and paste the info on the next kickstarter?

The info is literally just that there will be one, and it'll have that orc I posted, and they'll say more about it next update.

Slendertroll is right. They basically have the picture and state that the Kickstarter is a few months away (hopefully after shipping is done for the current one - it is beginning to ship shortly).

They said September for the new kickstarter, though in the comments they clarified that it will only start if this one has shipped. It's a smart move, this project will be 10 months overdue if it hasn't shipped by Sept., I don't think they would have very good customer retention if they ran a new one without fulfilling this one first.

I will say though, their communication is very good. They were very open and honest with problems and delays, as a result I've never felt this project was in danger of not fulfilling. I'll be sure to back the next once I get this stuff, that orc lady looks great.

• Like 1

Thanks for the support.  :)

As mentioned, our intent is to ship first even if it means delaying KS2014.  

Good see word getting out, Patrick did a great job on his sculpts for us.

• Like 1

I am patiently sitting on my hands at this point.  I couldn't afford the whole kraken, but I definitely could use the giant tentacles I've ordered for my pathfinder Skull and Shackles game.  I'm sorely tempted to ask if I could get unpainted versions of the two that I'd ordered in order to get my shipment soon!  Too much later and we'll be well past where it would come in handy.

Their new update looks interesting. They are trying a variation on typical early birds. If you were a backer of their previous project and pledge $140+, you will be eligible for $54 in alternate paint scheme minis. There are several possible combinations and bonuses for the early bird options, but that pledge level will get you one of everything below:

83f096176e20b80544fec34fa96e2e7f_large.j

EB's also last for the first two weeks. Nice! 

So what miniatures and pre-painted miniatures are backers wanting from this KS?

I didn't find a thread on the DC forums about which miniatures backers wanted, so please link if you find it!

Two things everyone.

Is fulfillment of this one done?

Once the new kickstarter is about one month away from launching, a new thread for it should be started.

Fulfillment is partially completed here. I got mine late last week, but as mine was entirely unpainted, I was in the first wave of rewards. I believe most rewards have yet to ship.

Two things everyone.

Is fulfillment of this one done?

Once the new kickstarter is about one month away from launching, a new thread for it should be started.

First, LOVE the new tags for the KS progress on the threads (very handy).

Fulfillment is not done yet, we've gotten our unpainted product and shipped out to all of our unpainted backers, but we are 2 months away from delivering on our painted minis which just hit the water.  30 days on the water, hopefully only 2 weeks or less in customs, another week for freight to our warehouse, inventory and then parcelling out to our backers.  :)

Based on this, the next KS won't be til Sept - although we will be running sneak peeks.

• Like 2