greyhaze

Dungeon Crawler Kraken KickStartero

I took that as getting a painted instead of a painted version. I could be mistaken, though.

Our intent is to get you what you ordered, and providing our backers with something now (which unfortunately has issues).  It's been 1.5yrs, I think it's the best way to handle things, and factory is helping me with the second shipment.

• Like 1

I'll be sending out a KS update shortly about this...

"It's nearing Christmas and we're feeling a little festive. We have a KSX promotional Kraken we'd like to give out, so here's what we're going to do. We're 10 people away from 500 "likes", when we reach 500, we'll do a dice roll on PlastiCrypt to award some lucky FB follower a lovely green KSX Kraken. Look in to his big black eyes, he needs a good home to go to, to devour a Christmas tree. 

Please note, since it's coming from our head office, we'll make sure it's properly glued and in decent condition, but chipping may still occur during shipping."

Currently at 505! I shared with some friends just in case they haven't Liked the Facebook page yet.

**crosses fingers for the Christmas Kraken**

Congrats for whoever that is!

Unless you really misspelled my name and meant to write a different first name...and last name.

Missing parts are inbound via Air shipment, should be arriving June 30th to our warehouse.  We'll keep all our backers updated on progress.  Missing parts include:

1x1 Combat Bases

8x8 Kraken Bases

Unpainted Krakens

Combat Clips

Combat Counters

There may be a paint issue with the Combat Clips that we're aware of, but will check it upon arrival.

Replacement parts are still at the factory being worked on.

• Like 1