Sign in to follow this  
greyhaze

Dungeon Crawler Kraken KickStartero

I took that as getting a painted instead of a painted version. I could be mistaken, though.

Our intent is to get you what you ordered, and providing our backers with something now (which unfortunately has issues).  It's been 1.5yrs, I think it's the best way to handle things, and factory is helping me with the second shipment.

• Like 1

I'll be sending out a KS update shortly about this...

"It's nearing Christmas and we're feeling a little festive. We have a KSX promotional Kraken we'd like to give out, so here's what we're going to do. We're 10 people away from 500 "likes", when we reach 500, we'll do a dice roll on PlastiCrypt to award some lucky FB follower a lovely green KSX Kraken. Look in to his big black eyes, he needs a good home to go to, to devour a Christmas tree. 

Please note, since it's coming from our head office, we'll make sure it's properly glued and in decent condition, but chipping may still occur during shipping."

Currently at 505! I shared with some friends just in case they haven't Liked the Facebook page yet.

**crosses fingers for the Christmas Kraken**

Congrats for whoever that is!

Unless you really misspelled my name and meant to write a different first name...and last name.

Missing parts are inbound via Air shipment, should be arriving June 30th to our warehouse.  We'll keep all our backers updated on progress.  Missing parts include:

1x1 Combat Bases

8x8 Kraken Bases

Unpainted Krakens

Combat Clips

Combat Counters

There may be a paint issue with the Combat Clips that we're aware of, but will check it upon arrival.

Replacement parts are still at the factory being worked on.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 

Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.

Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor

• By kodiakbear
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwarvenforge/caverns-deep-by-dwarven-forge-handcrafted-game-ter/description

If anybody here loves cavern terrain and missed DF's first cavern KS KS2, this spring/summer around June DF will have KS6. The theme of KS6 will be Return to the Caverns and should be great fun for those who took part in KS2 or those who are new to DF.

DF had this to say and showed the below teaser pics

We're doing for Caverns what Dungeon of Doom did for Dungeons. A whole new batch of fun pieces to enhance your existing collection, but also completely stand-alone.

Some of the key features:
      New Core Shapes (diagonal wall, convex curves, 1" pieces, etc)
      Passages
      Elevation (with stuff that's impossible on graph paper...)
      Negative Space pieces (and new Terrain Trays)
      Flashy Pieces (Magnets & LEDs)
      Large pieces (4x4 and larger)

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      This looks like a very interesting board game with lots of new, fresh ideas and cool artwork (and nice minis - there is even a pledge level for just the minis: around 15 of them for $20 plus shipping):

About this project

It's a harsh but lucrative business being a mercenary out on the edge of civilization. You must explore the harsh wilderness and engage in deep tactical combat, where the decisions you make have an impact not only on your own character, but also the world around you.

Gloomhaven is cooperative game of card-driven combat set in a persistent fantasy campaign which will change and grow as you play the game.
      There is always more to unlock and explore in the world of Gloomhaven.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1350948450/gloomhaven/description
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      If you missed the first Gloomhaven Kickstarter (and retail sold out quickly) here is your chance. I backed that game the first time around and could not be happier with the results. Warning ... that box is heavy ...

• By Serpine
      Two new sets of crazy Christmas battle miniatures...
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1184398968/war-in-christmas-village-sequels-tabletop-gaming-m/comments

His previous project is in the process of shipping (got all of mine today).
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 3 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)