Sign in to follow this  
greyhaze

Dungeon Crawler Kraken KickStartero

so what is the size of your bases (20mm, 25mm, 30mm)? And would you consider just selling those with some of your snap on stuff?

Our medium bases are 25mm. We have blank bases as one of our KS goals. :;):

Those mermaids are great. I will be in for some of them... The kraken is cool, but I dont know if i would ever use it... Any sharkmen planned?

Razor Coast had some weresharks as an add-on option, using some of the Reaper weresharks.

I am looking forward to the Kraken. Even if the PCs never fight it, just having it as a visual during a sea voyage or seen from the shore would be fun.

But I am wondering if the tentacles will be firmly attached to the base, as I am thinking that if I put magnets in the water ends, I can move them around during the fight to show who they are attacking and making the whole fight more dynamic.

DCM already sells some seperate tentacles so you could always use those. They may be painted a different color though, but repainting should not be too hard.

2nd to last KS update! Last one is later today. Dungeon Crawler Kraken Paint, Botanimoth, Skeletal Sculpt & Round Bases

I think you mean the 2nd to last pre-KS update. I am sure there will be many post launch updates. :)

Are the plant vines in the pic with the Botanimoth the same one you sell in the "From The Depths" set? And is that Audrey looking fellow also an upcoming mini?

That painted Kraken is a thing of beauty. A gigantic,terrifying thing of beauty.