Eons - Board Game Kickstarter, Friends of Reaper

Reaperbryan

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/435243061/eons-a-strategic-universe-development-game-from-gn

OK, these guys are GamerNation Studios, founded by the brains behind d20 Radio, a collection of Game/Geek related podcasts of which I have been a member, co-host, and guest host.

They are my friends in meatspace as well as online, and many of you will know them from ReaperCon, as they have been running Star Wars RPG Events for years.

So there you go - I'm supporting this kickstarter not only becuase they are my friends (dirty secret - this is their second KS and I didn't back their first) but because this game freaking looks cool!  Their initial goal is higher than one might guess it could be, but they are looking for a high production value game, with professionally designed art and high-quality pieces.  Rather than ask for a little and say "We'll make it form good materials if we can, but make it crappy if we have to" they are shooting for a professional, real game, right form the outset.

If you think this looks awesome to you, please help my friends to produce what I think is an awesome looking game!

Oh - and although ReaperCon is after the Kickstarter ends, the GamerNation Studios team will be running games at ReaperCon, both their currently available Game "Edition Wars" and games using the beta product of Eons.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only 4 planets left if you back at a level that you get to name your own planet! If you are considering it, today is probably the last day they will be available! Oh, and thank you Bryan for those comments, we are so glad to be there and showcasing the new game during Reapercon, The Best Four Days of Gaming in Denton!

There are only 4 planets left if you back at a level that you get to name your own planet! If you are considering it, today is probably the last day they will be available! Oh, and thank you Bryan for those comments, we are so glad to be there and showcasing the new game during Reapercon, The Best Four Days of Gaming in Denton!

Actually, 3 now. :ph34r: