Eons - Board Game Kickstarter, Friends of Reaper

Reaperbryan

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/435243061/eons-a-strategic-universe-development-game-from-gn

OK, these guys are GamerNation Studios, founded by the brains behind d20 Radio, a collection of Game/Geek related podcasts of which I have been a member, co-host, and guest host.

They are my friends in meatspace as well as online, and many of you will know them from ReaperCon, as they have been running Star Wars RPG Events for years.

So there you go - I'm supporting this kickstarter not only becuase they are my friends (dirty secret - this is their second KS and I didn't back their first) but because this game freaking looks cool!  Their initial goal is higher than one might guess it could be, but they are looking for a high production value game, with professionally designed art and high-quality pieces.  Rather than ask for a little and say "We'll make it form good materials if we can, but make it crappy if we have to" they are shooting for a professional, real game, right form the outset.

If you think this looks awesome to you, please help my friends to produce what I think is an awesome looking game!

Oh - and although ReaperCon is after the Kickstarter ends, the GamerNation Studios team will be running games at ReaperCon, both their currently available Game "Edition Wars" and games using the beta product of Eons.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only 4 planets left if you back at a level that you get to name your own planet! If you are considering it, today is probably the last day they will be available! Oh, and thank you Bryan for those comments, we are so glad to be there and showcasing the new game during Reapercon, The Best Four Days of Gaming in Denton!

There are only 4 planets left if you back at a level that you get to name your own planet! If you are considering it, today is probably the last day they will be available! Oh, and thank you Bryan for those comments, we are so glad to be there and showcasing the new game during Reapercon, The Best Four Days of Gaming in Denton!

Actually, 3 now. :ph34r:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Mark.Bright
      This is the 22nd project my wife and I have worked side by side together on. Posted tbis on Facebook but first time adding our project to the forums. I hope you like our Interpretation of the KS  Mammoth not sure if the is a SKU for it. C&C more than welcome. Felt with it being a mammoth a more wintery theme should be more in keeping. Enjoy. Stay safe in these troubled times.

• By Glitterwolf
      Youngest Vixen's Boyfriend has a friend who owns the Boardgame Dark Souls.
      He asked if I would paint the minis for him.
      So here's the first batch.
      The main characters and the core troops.

I went for Tabletop Quality.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/96134-painting-dark-souls-board-games-miniatures-by-glitterwolf/page/2/#comments
      Next up wil be the big meanies..

• By Oblong Yellow
      Hello folks! AngerSmash will be launching in Kickstarter on September 15, 2021 and you may now follow the project with this pre-launch link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/uncreatedspace/angersmash-a-game-making-fun-of-your-anger 

But before launching on Kickstarter, I wanted to get some pre-feedback on the game box design that we've come up so far. Please refer to the photo below. We'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much! 🙂 

(August 27) Edit: Just finished reading the guidelines, so far I think I might not be violating any rules, except for the gif photo that I've posted here which I've taken down and replaced with a non-moving png 🙂 If I did misunderstand the guidelines please let me know so that I don't do this again. Thank you so much! 

(August 26) Original:
      Hello folks! I'm not sure if this post is allowed and if it's not, I can remove it right away. 🙂 

Just wanted to ask for feedback on the box design of a game that I'm currently developing. Hoping to hear from y'all, most of you guys are pretty experienced in board/card games. Thanks so much! 🙂 

Gonna leave the Kickstarter project page link here as well as the Instagram link
      AngerSmash | A Game Making Fun of Your Anger
      https://www.instagram.com/howamiweirdgames/

• By Glitterwolf
      So, youngest vixen's boyfriend mentioned my hobby when hanging with his friends.
      They like to play board games etc,.
      One of his friends asked if I would paint the minis for his Board Game - Dark Souls for him.

So...I agreed.
      He will let me know what he'd like for the bigger monsters.
      As for the characters and minions, he let me decide ( oh boy, shall I paint a rainbow skeleton?)

Anyway, here it goes.

• By Mckenna35
      I know there are a few folks that do Bolt Action and similar 28mm wargaming (@buglips), so I thought I'd bounce this out there.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tftb/world-war-ii-soviet-railroad?ref=discovery_recommendations

Story
      Railroads are an important means to transport troops, equipment, ammunition and all other kinds of supply to the front. Especially in a country as vast as the Soviet Union with it's endless steppes, only few reliable roads and no major rivers running in the direction of the German advance during Operation Barbarossa in World War II. 
      With this set of detailed buildings and rolling stock in 1/56 scale for 28mm figures you get the opportunity to recreate the crucial fighting around the Soviet railroad system.
      The kits focus on the major pieces of rolling stock available to the Soviet defenders: box cars, gondola cars and flat cars. And the mighty ALCo RSD-1 Diesel Engine which was made available under the US Lend-Lease Act.
      Also included is a typical rural train station with optional additional platforms for all who want to depict a Soviet - or captured German - supply depot, where heavy equipment like tanks and guns are being unloaded.
      And for all of you looking for an armored train - don't worry! We have you covered.
        Talking about railroad tracks:
      We did not see the need to reinvent the wheel, so all kits are designed to be used with
      4Ground Railroad Tracks (available as add-ons to the Kickstarter) or O Gauge Model Railroad Tracks The kits include optional parts enabling you to choose your favorite system while assembling. Going this route has allowed us to concentrate on designing and producing the rolling stock only, which has the advantage of an earlier fulfillment date for the Kickstarter.
      All models are highly detailed on the outside and inside. The interiors are easily accessible, as roofs are removable. In addition, all doors are moveable, which means you can open or close them during gameplay.

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)