Empire of the Dead Kickstarter beginning this week

Beagle

I really like the Downey Jr ones, more then the BBC stuff but they're different things. I'll take quirky funny over smart but a tool any day. I enjoy the BBC show but I'm glad it's so few episodes as the super smart but totally dickish main character is tiresome and I can only watch so much before I stop caring (Hi House!). I also don't like shows that try to pretend they're smarter then they actually are, a problem Dr. Who has sometimes.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about Doctor who.

Holmes is supposed to be something of a sociopath so I think the BBC version works well on that front.

I think the Downey Jr version would have been fine if they had swapped out Holmes and Watson for generic hero 1 and generic hero 2.

Agree about Doctor Who. It's fun, but ...

My daughter, who is something of a math-science prodigy, keeps going "Arrgh!" at the math & science exposition, for all that she loves the program.

• Like 1

My daughter, who is something of a math-science prodigy, keeps going "Arrgh!" at the math & science exposition, for all that she loves the program.

Man, if you're going to insist your technobabble be accurate, that gets rid of practically all science fiction. It's a goofy show about a thousand-year-old alien who flies around in a police box. Just take it at face value. ^_^

Oh Really?

Will all those who come from a species that has mastered intergalactic space flight, time travel and transdimensional engineering please raise an appendage.

Yeah… that's what I thought.

::D:

They've added new Early Bird specials:

Hi All,

Since yesterday we have had a lot of feedback from people regarding our KS. There have been a lot of positive comments and we thank you very much!

It seems that by the time people in the USA and Canada got onto their computers and heard about our KS, all the Early Bird Specials had gone! We didn't take into account the time zone difference, thinking also that the Early Bird's would last a long time, at least a couple of days, and everyone would have an equal chance to Pledge, but this was not the case.

Therefore, to be fair to people in the USA and Canada, we have added another 100 of each Early Bird Specials to the Pledge Levels. These are going to run from tonight until they are all gone. We will not be adding any more Early Birds, absolutely not, after this.

Regards

Andy Cooper

things have been moving along pretty good with this and they've broken thru 45k

some nice unlocks so far and 3 free stretch goal figures.

I'm hoping for a variety bundle of one of each vehicle type by the end of the kickstarter

They're suppose to release a preview video next week of gameplay and some of the figures and vehicles.

Heres pics of the 35k and 45k unlocks.

s6ehXtx.jpg

gXufNiq.jpg

Heres a couple pics of vehicles from their other lines..I'm assuming most of them are the same ..they all look really nice so far.

Hopefully we'll see something of the Police wagon and Fire engine in the preview video

Hansom Cab

ghj0002.jpg

Vampire Counts Coach

gh00003.jpg

• Like 1