Empire of the Dead Kickstarter beginning this week

Beagle

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of recent updates.

They added the last Requiem figure, a clockwork butler.

Added cobblestone resin bases as an option.

Added weapons and heads sprues as an option as well.

They are now offering their Gentlemen & Jackanapes figures as a set as well.

f06a7ff8465c9073462f6e5c538f672f_large.j

And just over 1000 until the Tongs, the turret conversion set and the Charabanc will be unlocked ( note that the charabanc will be added to the CC pledge level).

This is moving along at a good pace now, with 51 hours left. The Chinese Tong faction are in, and we're almost at £75K where a new free freebie ('The Specimen') has been tossed in. After that, it's criminal gangs at £77K and the ever elusive 'Great Uncle Thulu' at £80K...

380384_585838514762145_1670002093_n.jpg

961648034adff1b6fe3cb35e1f0b43cf_large.j

Also, the Clockwork Butler has been thrown in as the last, "missing", of the 79 Requiem models:

577712_585973248082005_1220304806_n.jpg

Well we're very nearly at £80K now with almost 24 hours to go, so looks like Great Uncle Thulu is in! I'm digging him a lot; he looks like a perfect criminal gang boss to me. Artwork of the Victorian Servants is also up, and I think we will get to them as well (£82K)!

ya i'm really torn on this one..I like a bunch of the vehicles but I'm not sure how much they're needed for gameplay..I don't have any other victorian games.

Where as some of the addon groups like the Tongs and nautilas crew would be great general use from everything to western game gangs to pirates/sailors @ docks scenarios

really trying not to go crazy but its getting harder and harder :)

Edited by bloodydrake

Rules for vehicles will be included in the PDF of the rules (you get this with most pledge levels). This should include the steampunk stuff as well as the more mundane vehicles. My problem is what not to get rather than what to choose.

So decided to switch to megalomaniac and add a few vehicles, mostly those that I know I'd use in RPG games like the cab and gentlemen's cab. Only got two of the steam vehicles (ornithopter and exo) though, originally was going to get them all, as I decided I wasn't sure if I'd use them.

i stuck with the 35+5 and added 50pounds to be able to add: the order of the dragon thralls,the chinese Tongs, and Nemo and crew. using the requiem points for bobbies specials , order of the dragon proper, vampire hunters and abunch of the gothic solos should cover all the bases I wanted.

I went in for probably more then I should but I know I'll use a lot of these minis as it looks like the next several years my RPG group is going to be playing either steampunk style games or post apocalyptic (which I have some minis for). If that wasn't the case I probably would have gone with the 75 pound level.