Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Hell Dorado inferno

ohhhhh i've never played but some of the sculpts look amazing, Hell Dorado and Infinity are two games I had hoped would do a good kickstarter but didn't expect it.

great news!

Not a bad setup on this one at all. This could very well tempt me...

I also really like that they are up front in allowing the rulebook to be traded in for extra models. $35 for a 4-5 piece starter box, LE figure, signed print and quick start rules is actually alright.

I got the LE Hashishin at Gencon last year and it's a beautiful mini you'll need to decided if he's worth $15 though as at Gencon he's free if you spend $30.

Not a bad setup on this one at all. This could very well tempt me...

I also really like that they are up front in allowing the rulebook to be traded in for extra models. $35 for a 4-5 piece starter box, LE figure, signed print and quick start rules is actually alright.

Holy crap the $160 level is an amazing deal. You get 4 starters and 4 rulebooks and can just trade the spare books for $60 in credit which means if you want add ons it's great deal as the total extra for that $70 over the $90 level is netting you $120 in trade in over the $90 level.

Edited by MonkeySloth

Yup, I'm going to grab one of those levels, it's just too good to pass up! Tons of add-ons, 4 starter kits, you still get both books.

Not surprising in the least. It's a crazy deal that I don't think they realized once they decided to allow people to exchange stuff for credit.

Yeah, agreed.

Also, I took the chance and sent a message seeing if I could trade one of the two character decks in for $15 in credit too. Probably a no, but it would be nice to get another one of those lovely add-ons instead :;):

Edited by recruittons