Hell Dorado inferno

SamuraiJack

The Backer Kit based surveys are now going out, (they are from Kain (at) cyper-studios.com if you need to green light the email address)

BUT some folk won't get an email as Kai says

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you did NOT choose a Pledge Level and chose No Reward, you will not have received a Survey.

There is no option for me to send you one.

My suspicion is many of you that did so wanted just the Twilight Knight. You must choose a pledge level to receive the Twilight Knight. I apologize if this was not clear in the Update, FAQ, and Comments section. What you will have to do is contact me at [email protected] and tell me which pledge level you would like and I can add you to the BackerKit system.

You can then increase your pledge amount to meet the level and add the Twilight Knight. You will have to pay the extra for the pledge level through the BackerKit system. I would highly recommend the Mercenary Level so you can receive the KS exclusive Anne Hale and avoid paying $5.00 additional shipping if you choose the Lemure level.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, spreadsheet is on my work computer, I'm on vacation this week.

If I go in, I know I'll get stuck fixing things for hours.

Yeah, I'm on night 2 of 3 at the hospital and will be going straight to be when I get home so it'll be another 2 days before I'm able to elect my selections.

Well, I'm set. I ended up skipping the Inferno book, as least for now. I realized that with the core book in hardcover, I had plenty to play around with. Plus, having Inferno in PDF will be perfectly fine on my tablet or cell phone. I don't need it full sized. $160 pledged, 28 models, a hardback book, 2 tape measures, 10 custom dice, and other such extras.

I'm still torn on the books. I work at a library, so -1 to will save right off the bat. I also love illustrations.

On the other hand, there's a snowball's chance in the game setting that I'll ever actually play a game, so that's a chunk of minis I could grab...and my wishlist doth exceed my pledge...

That was my problem as well. So many wonderful minis. I know I'll play the game, but I also know I can easily memorize the rules of the game. Actually, just having the PDF, I've memorized a tremendous amount of it, I just have trouble remember specific terrain effects.

On the other hand, the Inferno book looks like it's going to be wonderful and the writing in the first book, with each model having a full page story dedicated to it, has really got me wanting to sit and read all of it.

I'm still torn on the books. I work at a library, so -1 to will save right off the bat. I also love illustrations.

On the other hand, there's a snowball's chance in the game setting that I'll ever actually play a game, so that's a chunk of minis I could grab...and my wishlist doth exceed my pledge...

I never play miniature games either but collect the books for setting and art. I've got so many minis that, when there's a book in one of these campaigns, I keep it as it's a nice addition that I'd usually rather have over another 2-3 minis that could take me years to get to.

Argh, I was so happy with my pledge having skipped the books and then I stumble into this thread. You guys are talking me into them again... like Cash there's no way I'll get a chance to play, but books are so satisfyingly tactile.

Finally got round to finalising mine, Twilight Knight and Infernal Hordes, I just love that one with the crocodilian face (not the Ashoka with the crocodilian everything, though I do like him as well)