Sign in to follow this  
buglips*the*goblin

Casketworks #29 = NICE!

Glossy pages! Glossy pages!

It's the first CW I've seen with glossy pages. It's like, classy! I may have even rubbed it against my face a little.

Okay, a lot.

Are all future ones going to be this nice? Because I will totally load up on these and give them away like I'm recruiting for a cult.

I love The Leader!

• Like 1

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Casketworks

You have to search Casketworks (also the recent catalog is always sku 00001)

So now you know, and it's just a buck to add one to an order. Once upon a time you used to get 'em for free, but since Free Shipping didn't exist, then this is a good trade. Also, most people don't need to get the same catalog every order and wind up with batches. So this is a better plan all around, I think.

Especially if they're this sweet.

Edited by buglips*the*goblin

I was aware of the PDF's, just not that I could get a physical copy (for some reason I figured they were for stores/distributors). Now I'm going to have to buy *more* stuff so I can add this to my (free shipping) order. Hmm. Spending $25 on mini's to save a dollar or two for shipping. Yeah, I'm doing this right. :)

• Like 2

I just made an order a few days ago, just missed my chance to get one of these too. Poot.

... Actually, I was wondering, I've seen people talk about getting little extras in their orders, paint samples and whatnot, and I have never gotten anything like that. I get my order, of course, at a great price and lovingly packed. But nothing else.

Is it maybe because I never signed up for a storefront account? Do those things only go to regulars they know are regulars?

Sorry if this sounds grumpy. I do love Reaper's service, and their packing skills leave me in awe.

• Like 1

I've received a few paint samples... But I don't think it has anything to do with them knowing you, or seeing your name regularly.... I think it's more of a "We have X number, so the first X orders we pack get one." They don't always mess up the paint formula, and so don't always have samples. :)

I must be special, lol. I've received the Minty Green, two bottles of Mysterious Flesh, and two bottles of Wreath Green (though I think those were for the 12 days of Reaper purchases).

Still, I am never disappointed when a Reaper package arrives at my door. I have to fight off my brother-in-law for opening rights (despite it being mine). Figmentia runs in families, even if they're legally related.

They musta been all out of Wreath Green by the time my holiday order went in. But Bryan went above and beyond to get those new Bones liberated from customs in time to make the 12 days, so that's the bestest christmas present ever!

The paint samples are the best thing that occassionally show up in Reaper orders.

The let down is when you find out that perfect shade of {color} was just a one off mistake :)

• Like 2

My Reaper orders have always been great, and I've never been disappointed with them. I'm sorry for my crankiness.