Sign in to follow this  
buglips*the*goblin

Casketworks #29 = NICE!

I have gotten free goodies more often than not. My prize extra is still my "rock" miniature that I got a few Halloweens ago. Best. Mini. Ever.

I wish I had all the casket works, just because they are super cool.

• Like 1

I have gotten free goodies more often than not. My prize extra is still my "rock" miniature that I got a few Halloweens ago. Best. Mini. Ever.

I wish I had all the casket works, just because they are super cool.

Now I'm jealous! I want a rock mini! I'll make it into Pyornkrachzark.

-Dave

ETA: Extra points if you don't have to google that. :)

Edited by dispatchdave
  • Like 1

I think it only goes to store accounts. I did not get any until I signed up. I have gotten two light blue grey paint samples. A number of those went out at the same time. Try a sample and ship the next x with a free sample. It was the first shipment with my store account so it's not by recognition.

Aside from all the paint samples, the best goodie I ever got was the ReaperCon pen. I swear that pen has super ink! My hubby wrote out a waffle recipe, got the page wet, all the lines ran, but the ink didn't even smudge! I love that pen.

So, can I order back issues of Casketworks? Like the paint like a master one? Cause that would be handy to have sitting around while I paint :rolleyes:

Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 1

I agree about the rock mini, that was a great addition to a order.

Casketworks I just wait for RCon these days & then grab 2 or 3 (1 to keep in mint condition, cause I'm that way) & the other 2 are for plotting..................... :devil:

Dagnabbit. I thought this thread was going to be about a new issue of Casketworks being released, but this one has been out for several months.

::(:

Its been out for just about a year (the one with the Savage North artwork). We had them last year at PAX East. The return to gloss and color was welcome! I imagine a new one should be out shortly.

Looking through casketworks reminds me why I really want that wishlist function, I'd forgotten about several of the miniatures that I wanted.

• Like 2

Its been out for just about a year (the one with the Savage North artwork). We had them last year at PAX East. The return to gloss and color was welcome! I imagine a new one should be out shortly.

Yeah, it's been a while. I figured it was because if they're going to release a new one, then it's as well to wait until they can feature the KS Bones as retail items.

Over $180 value!

Price - $184

Probably not the best way to advertise a deal on the painting sets. ::P:

• Like 1

Grr...

Just got a bunch of Casketworks for the store from one of my distributors. They are CW28, not CW29...

But here's hoping for an updated one with the Bones and stuff!

My only complaint. Not enough Sophie. Needs more Sophie. Succubi for everyone. That and i only have it in PDF. I will wait until a new one comes before I order hard copy