so, when does shipping start?

Bonwirn

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOT! lost my job of 13 years on Tuesday due to the company being shut down and chapter 7'ing. Now I will beable to paint my KS mini's in a timley fashion!

I sympathize. My last day will be a week from today for the same reason.

Like you I plan to make the best of it by indulging in additional hobby time.

• Like 1

WOOT! lost my job of 13 years on Tuesday due to the company being shut down and chapter 7'ing. Now I will beable to paint my KS mini's in a timley fashion!

Condolences on this unfortunate event. Way to keep positive though! ::D:

I know that all the minis will be starting to be send late this month, but I am curious to know if the other prizes (ball caps, t-shirts, and sophies) are already in the bakers hands.

Sophies were sent out a while ago. Other swag will be sent out with the minis, IIRC.

I know that all the minis will be starting to be send late this month, but I am curious to know if the other prizes (ball caps, t-shirts, and sophies) are already in the bakers hands.

Pretty sure all of that's already shipped a while back, unless a single shipment was specified.

You have my condolences. At least you have the right attitude. Best of luck. @Dan Goodchild best of luck to you as well.

Aww, ... Um. Congratulations?

Seriously, I am sorry about the job. Good luck to you, and chin up. ... Although you are doing an impressive job of that already.

Well, by the time you've painted all the Bones you should have had enough experience to be able to get a job painting minis.

• Like 2

Sophies were sent out a while ago. Other swag will be sent out with the minis, IIRC.

This is correct. There is the Sophie Shipment (already completed, unless the buyer specified a single shipment or are international), and the Everything Else shipment.

• Like 1

Super positive! With attitude like that you'll be back at a grind stone in no time!