so, when does shipping start?

Bonwirn

Almost. KS / RPM pledges get shipped (not necessarily delivered) before retail / distro orders are shipped.

Ah sweet! The group I DM for is going to flip out when they see we have minis. Only one of the guys knows I placed the order and he hasn't said a word to anyone. When they come I plan to open only the ones on our encounter table and first random encounter place them unpainted on the table. Muahahaha!

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, officially? I've seen the Facebook response that said that it'd start next week but I haven't seen anything official - got a link?

You want official? I'll give you official.

From the Reaper Bones Kickstarter comments page. Directly from ReaperBryan the face, well the hat and bowling shirt anyway, of Reaper itself:

"Bryan Stiltz 2 days ago

We're preparing the floor space now to begin shipments next week. As for why we're not doing on-site pickups, it's a time thing. Basically, if you drive all the way out to our shop, we feel like you deserve a tour. Normally we're quite happy to offer tours to individuals or groups that happen by. During fulfillment though, if 20 people come in to get their stuff, we either have to stop twenty times and give the tour (which takes about half an hour) or we have to be terribly bad hosts, get your product, and shoo you out the door. I'd much rather be the polite host and not ask you to leave us alone so we can get more accomplished, and to do that, we have to ask you to please not come up during fulfillment.

I truly am sorry - Interacting with you all is what makes this the greatest job ever."

• Like 1

Churs : ) I'd argue over whether that's actually official, given that it's a comment to an update and not an update itself, but let's be honest : that's splitting hairs.

(I may be a little obsessed over this, having been compulsively checking the forums and the Kickstarter since, oh, the beginning of the month >.>)

Edited by Laoke