so, when does shipping start?

Bonwirn

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh.... I can wait . One day soon all them bones will show up at my tattoo shop. But until then I have a lot of older pieces that still need painted . I got a sample of the paints we are getting in my last mini order from the guys at reaper . I am liking the one bottle of unnamed green . Can't wait for the paints . I am going to be on the kobolds right away . Yeah gotta love kobolds .

When, oh when, will I receive my bones?

I woke up yesterday and realized it was spring and technically "late march". Now, I am anxious.

First, a word of advice. Thread titles that are more descriptive than the word "When?" are much more likely to draw an official answer more quickly. The Reaper peeps (especially now, with fulfillment looming) don't have time to chase down every little thread. However, if they see one that is titled "When will the KS Bones be shipped?", it is much more likely to get their attention.

Second, there is already a thread for this. (Oh, look! It even has a good, descriptive title.) I'd encourage you to look for existing threads before starting new ones.

Third, welcome to the forums. ::):

Lurking Mod, can we get these merged please?

~v

Love Tim. Being that we share a name, (and no, I a not Mr. The enchanter) I love him all the more

agreed, I only answer to tim when it's the form of a question or there's magic to be done or fire breathing... I still have my eyebrows and most of my hair thankyouverymuch.

Edited by pocketcthulhu

From the Paizo Forums from ReaperBryan:

"I'm almost ready to start shipping, but the biggest real news is that after crunching numbers, my estimate of this only taking 3 weeks was stupidly optimistic. This is going to take at least 5 weeks, and possibly longer. Add to that ReaperCon happening in the middle of that fulfillment, which is going to halt everything for at least a week while we do that..."

So the larger orders may not go out til early May.

well. next pay day I will be ordering myself a LTPK or 2. I don't need to learn, but I sure could use a tad more practice on a couple of things, and the paint is gonna be handy when the Bones do arrive. one thing I am a tad concerned about, being a Canadian, is that all the Canada orders are being sent at once to be distributed. If the large orders are going to be last, and I know some Canadians..coughBuglipscough....have large orders consisting of at least one of everything, my single Vampire might be a while in storage.

Well there's only one thing for it.

ReaperBryan and company are going to have to press gang all the ReaperCon attendees into packing up and shipping out our Bones orders.

Since Reaper is located in Texas, I'm pretty sure that's allowed.

:;):

• Like 7