Sign in to follow this  
Bonwirn

so, when does shipping start?

To my understanding they currently have all the vampire pledges and very few of anything else.

I stand corrected. I've been a little spotty on keeping up with all the threads; I'd missed that they do have all the Vamps in.

~v

Soooooooooooooo it's the 27th here and either the 27th or almost the 27th there.... anyone else eagerly awaiting an anoucement shortly about Reaper's plans?

It's almost the hallowed month!

Not really. We already know know Reaper's plans. Their waiting for the last shipment. Its currently on a boat. Once it arrives and goes through customs (which could take anywhere from a few days to a few years) they will sort it and start shipping starting with the smallest orders first.

Soooooooooooooo it's the 27th here and either the 27th or almost the 27th there.... anyone else eagerly awaiting an anoucement shortly about Reaper's plans?

Yup. I've been lurking on the forums for the past couple of months trying to get as much detail as I can about Christmas in March™. I've gotten my supplies together, done some research on what I need to know to make a truly spectacular mess of the first figures I'll have painted in about 20 years, and am looking forward to getting my Vampire delivered and finally slinging some paint again : )

I'm kinda hoping they'll do a slow pan video like they did for the Vampire of all the add-ons so we can get an idea of the relative scales. I mean, I know that Cthulhu is going to be huge. But I wanna see how huge is huge!

• Like 1

Yup. I've been lurking on the forums for the past couple of months trying to get as much detail as I can about Christmas in March™. I've gotten my supplies together, done some research on what I need to know to make a truly spectacular mess of the first figures I'll have painted in about 20 years, and am looking forward to getting my Vampire delivered and finally slinging some paint again : )

I'm kinda hoping they'll do a slow pan video like they did for the Vampire of all the add-ons so we can get an idea of the relative scales. I mean, I know that Cthulhu is going to be huge. But I wanna see how huge is huge!

I'm working on that. There's a few technical challenges at the moment, and I'm kind of flooded with other tasks that are less fun but more necessary for proper delivery.

we all apprecitate ReaperBryan working harder as the dates get closer. This is so exciting its almost March. WOOOO HOOOO.

• Like 1

I'm working on that. There's a few technical challenges at the moment, and I'm kind of flooded with other tasks that are less fun but more necessary for proper delivery.

I'm all for working on the delivery over the video. Bones... Must have... Bones... :zombie:

• Like 2

Personally if my rewards arrive up to 4 weeks after we were told then I would count the kickstarter as being better at delivery than almost all the other kickstarter deliveries I've read about!

The communication has been amazing service amazing and the miniatures look in photos SPECTACULAR.

:)

• Like 1

I'm expecting them to ship some time before they arrive at my door.

I've seen this vice versa sometimes....

• Like 3

Reaperbryan: While I've been really quiet, I hope the technical challenges are going away and moving smoothly. While we'd all love a slow-pan, we'd also like to see the technical challenges be wiped away (and that relief from you would be nice).

So, after this is all done, what's the order for the massive rounds of drinks you'll all be needing? This is going to be cause for celebration, right? That, and a lot of shipping to a lot of soon-to-be happy people.

I also like the term mini-pocalypse and Christmas in March...

Minipocalypsemas is coming!

Edited by Darkmeer
  • Like 3