so, when does shipping start?

Bonwirn

I'm happy to get mine whenever I get 'em. ::):

I thank ReaperBryan and all the other Reaperfolks for everything they've done in getting to this point of the kickstarter. Your hard work and all the extra time you've all put in is VERY much appreciated. ::):::):::):

• Like 9

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm....few posts already, discussing anything from food to dubious benefits of charms. I feel welcomed indeed.

Does it get more insane from here?

this is the sanest ive seen it in months boss buglips is the craziest.

• Like 2

The number of miniatures or paints any person owns is precisely twenty. No more and no less. If you got Vampire? 20 minis. 200 Vampires? Also 20 minis.

So as long as you stay within 20 minis, you don't have to admit you have a problem.

Current Bones Count: Total: 100 Painted: 56

Says the guy with over 5 times 20 mini's... HYPOCRITE! :D
  • Like 3

Nope. You are mistaken. I have precisely 20, no more and no less. Everybody here has twenty. Same with paints.

Not a single one of us is hoarding boxes filled with thousands of them. Nope. Not a one. Do you see one? No, you don't. Because we all have precisely, exactly, definitively only 20 miniatures. Not one more nor one less.

• Like 4

The number of miniatures or paints any person owns is precisely twenty. No more and no less. If you got Vampire? 20 minis. 200 Vampires? Also 20 minis.

So as long as you stay within 20 minis, you don't have to admit you have a problem.

Current Bones Count: Total: 100 Painted: 56

Says the guy with over 5 times 20 mini's... HYPOCRITE! :D

That's not 100 and 56! He forgot to put in the spaces!! It's 1 0 0 and 5 6! 1 figure, 0 space for more and 0 space for another, then 5 painted and 6 painted respectfully.

• Like 1

Nope. You are mistaken. I have precisely 20, no more and no less. Everybody here has twenty. Same with paints.

Not a single one of us is hoarding boxes filled with thousands of them. Nope. Not a one. Do you see one? No, you don't. Because we all have precisely, exactly, definitively only 20 miniatures. Not one more nor one less.

So wait, the answer to Bones, Miniatures, and everything Reaper is 20?

Edited by Terra Branford
  • Like 3