so, when does shipping start?

Bonwirn

I'm guessing that my order will be one of the last to ship as it got a little out of hand. You see I looked at my Extras ... and saw how many I had and what they cost ... and thought ... hang on ... if I give up my Orcpocalypse and trade back my second Sophie ... that sort of almost covers the cost of a second Vampire after not having to buy those Extras ... and you know I *really* would like 2 of some of the first 30 minis and the Mummy level isn't that great value ... so ... why not?

So my order turned into 2 Vampires and a bunch of options and of course I'm going to have to pay tax on them when they enter the UK, plus a "fee" to the Royal Mail for "helpfully" collecting that tax for me.

Edited by TheHetman
  • Like 1

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The realization that the extras I was ordering worked out to just a bit less than the cost of a Vampire package that included almost all of them was what led to my third Vampire level. :blush:

Yes, and if you traded back the Sophie from that Vampire that was an extra $25 towards Options.

The realization that the extras I was ordering worked out to just a bit less than the cost of a Vampire package that included almost all of them was what led to my third Vampire level. :blush:

Yes, and if you traded back the Sophie from that Vampire that was an extra $25 towards Options.

In fact I did. One KS Sophie, one UL KS Sophie and one traded-for-a-$25-dragon Sophie. ::D:

So which bones are we waiting on? I'm guessing Big-K is one of them since IIRC someone from Reaper mentioned Kaladrax was getting some resculpt work done kinda late in the game.

From what I've heard, they've all been finished and cast, Reaper are just waiting for the shipment to make it to their building.

• Like 1