Another Video, Bones Kickstarter

Reaperbryan

SO, a few weeks back I posted that we had received a lot of Bones.

That day, we received five truckloads. Full container trucks. Five.

Here's a video Kit shot of us unloading.

Now, this is just the first of 5 trucks, which itself is the first of 2 Boatloads coming our way.

The important bit is that we have received all of the Vampire packages, and the only thing we're waiting for is the scheduled boatload with the 7 trucks of "Optional Rewards"

Well, no. The important bit is that this video is kind of fun and cool and gives you a sneek peek at what our factory was like for a day.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I'm super-impressed with the manufacturer Reaper's working with in China. To do the tooling, make a few million Bones (in addition to regular Bones and New Bones), and in only like half a year. That's pretty amazing to think about, and I bet they worked their butts off for us, too. And Bryan has said, in case somebody missed it, that the Bones factory there is not a sweatshop. It's a family business.

So for my part, I'd like to thank those tireless Chinese workers for the exceptional job they've done as well.

• Like 11

I have to say I'm super-impressed with the manufacturer Reaper's working with in China. To do the tooling, make a few million Bones (in addition to regular Bones and New Bones), and in only like half a year. That's pretty amazing to think about, and I bet they worked their butts off for us, too. And Bryan has said, in case somebody missed it, that the Bones factory there is not a sweatshop. It's a family business.

So for my part, I'd like to thank those tireless Chinese workers for the exceptional job they've done as well.

i agree

Edited by Exwilly
  • Like 1

Yeah, I liked that part of things too zoroaster. It looked like the guy in the red shirt turned up halfway through and convinced everyone to get into a line to play pass the parcel. :)

the guy in the red shirt is Kit i believe