• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Peithetairos
      Some may have seen it in the Facebook Group already, but I am working currently on a spelunking diorama that is a study in OSL. My first serious attempt at OSL it turned out to be a daunting and mindbending affair. I established the base colours and lighting via airbrush and then went back in with brush. Still a few things to fix, but it is getting there.

• By Iridil
      Here is a quickpaint of the boy and girl from Bones V townsfolk - I see a lot of flaws, and in another dimension with more time I would redo their hair in particular! But they are cabin boys on the Heartbreaker (aka Sophie's Revenge) for now,....

• By Evilhalfling
      part one was opened in mid December, part 2 on Christmas morning. 
      I’ll build into a full diorama in January 
      Which I will then hide until next year

• By Rigel
      Sometimes happy accidents of design work out great! Wizkids/Nolzur's put out a two-pack of constructs recently, including this little Stone Defender. The box art has a lot of wooden components, but the overall shape is pure pulp robot, from the cycloptic lens to the bulbous lower legs to the weird backpack doohickeys. Looked a lot like a flashing strobe or siren light above some wind-up keys, and the tubes on its 'ankles' might be the same. 

So here it is, a sentry-bot, on lone vigil at the spaceport.

and with some colleagues from Hydra's Robot Legion!

C&C welcome: I know there are a heck of a lot of mold lines and I feel the OSL could be better, especially on the red flasher. 

Also featured: 72611, the Power Generator from CAV, and 72612, Small Storage Tank. Great sci-fi set dressing. 

• By Supes81
      So I really had to share this because I'm super proud of it and had to show it off 

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)