Goodie Bags in the Mail? Will Reaper still ship?

Beowulfthehunter

I can't speak for the others who fit the Large size category but I personally prefer the plus sized shirts that are both wider AND longer. Having a longer shirt prevents my santa wargear from peaking out at the world when I reach up to scratch my head. The KS shirt is huuugely wide, like I can fit my son in there with me, but is only barely long enough to avoid peakage. Also, whatever material it's made out of aggros lint like a boss. Neither of these things are complaints, just observations.

EDIT: I requested a 3XL for my KS shirt btw.

Edited by Girot
  • Like 2

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have to order this...

And yeah, trying to find shirts that fit is a pain. I'm a tall guy, but I have to generally find the "Athletic" fit shirts otherwise I look like I'm wearing a tent. Medium used to be okay size-wise, but I've started doing crossfit lately which is causing me to bulk up, and now they're too tight in the chest, shoulders and arms.

• Like 2

I may have to order this...

And yeah, trying to find shirts that fit is a pain. I'm a tall guy, but I have to generally find the "Athletic" fit shirts otherwise I look like I'm wearing a tent. Medium used to be okay size-wise, but I've started doing crossfit lately which is causing me to bulk up, and now they're too tight in the chest, shoulders and arms.

Congrats!! I started weight training again lately myself. Still in the first week so all of my cloths still fit accordingly though. We'll see where I'm at when I get to RCon in April.

Hopefully the XL isn't too tight for a 46 gut (though I'm trying to lose it) :)

Last time I checked my midsection was rock out at around 52 and an XXL is just about perfect (assuming it's long enough).

Well this year I think I'll grab a swag bag, just because I would probably order Sophie anyway (though I suspect my one will loose her wings).

Last year I grabbed minis during the Con, but I didn't realise I could get the swag bag, no more missing out for me.

• Like 1

I won't make it, I would like to attend in spirit and grab a bag - but with international shipping, is that even possible? The cart doesn't seem set up to allow for adding shipping in a case like this.

I won't make it, I would like to attend in spirit and grab a bag - but with international shipping, is that even possible? The cart doesn't seem set up to allow for adding shipping in a case like this.

Since the ticket which includes the Swagbag is $30, you meet the $25 order minimum for free shipping.

If you have the shops funds set to US$ and set a delivery location outside of the States it will add on international shipping. It won't get the free shipping as it going outside of the US.

What I noticed when I ordered mine is there is no currency conversion on the tickets, so if you have the denomination set to something other than dollars it still goes in at 30 whatever (i.e. 30 pounds, 30 Euros etc) so you are probably best ordering it in US$