Secret Sophie Show-off and General Rejoicing

NymMoondown

He really is carrying alot of loot!

I bought him orginally for myself because honestly how many minis do you see carring a dead and plucked chicken! ::D: and when I signed up for Secret Sophie I thought it was perfect one to do so I went out and bought another and started working on them both at the same time.

Thank you for the compliments I have been very reluctant on posting pics because well honestly this is the best group of painters I have seen. Now I am not putting myself down, as a matter of fact I think I do quite well, but I know there are areas that I need improvment in (like faces) ::P: and as long as Reaper keeps putting out minis I will keep practicing.

-Quickie

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Oswald the Overladen. I bought him because he reminded me of Nodwick. I even painted him as closely as possible to the hapless henchman, with a red shirt, blue pants and a brown mantle. Eventually I want to pick up another (and the adventuring accessories pack to bulk up his swag) and convert him to have a helmet and grapefruit-sized shnoz.

(Hey did you know your initials are the same as an abreviation for a preservative used in dry foods?)

I'm sure it's not a conincidence. ::P:

Glad you like it. He was quite fun to paint, and he just screamed monochromatic at me. Things like that happen all the time, though.

Just so everyone knows, Long Island is REALLY FREAKIN COLD!

Great mini, the more I see this sculpt the more I want him, but I really don't want to paint all of those folds. You knowI am supossed to be saving money for adoption, but seeing all these awesome minis makes me want to spend my money :angry:

SAve your cash for the adoption [email protected] Adoption is cool. My little brother is adopted and my BF was adopted too.