• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      So I don't know much about Battletech, more of a fantasy guy myself, but I do like these figures which are some Mech Warriors that were sculpted back in the eighties by Bob Charette that Ral Partha just recently re-released.  They have eight per pack with different poses, and I got these first from the Liao Faction/Clan/Family.  Going to eventually get through the whole group and I'll eventually photograph the whole group together, which is why I haven't based them yet.  I've been told these are the pilots for the Mechs and it's very hot in the cockpit, which is why they are pretty scantily clad.

These are eighties Partha, so they are some pretty small  25mm sized figures.  More to come later as I finish them!

Enjoy!
    • By Tordelback
      Last few days of the second Triumph of Death kickstarter.  The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, new character minis, skeleton cavalry and foot units for a 28mm metal Renaissance-style skeleton army, inspired by the art of Peter Breugel, Holbein and Durer, with more than a nod to Minifigs' classic Valley of the Four Winds. 

If you don't want wargaming units, there's a pledge level for one each of the core 13 models: they are the very definition of characterful. You can also get all the minis from the first kickstarter as add-ons.

Among many gaming achievements, Thomas Foss is also responsible for the recent Medieval Killer Rabbits kickstarter, which went down well around these parts.

Not affiliated in any way, but I backed the first KS, and all the minis were great, communication was excellent and delivery was prompt.  Well worth a look!

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning everybody, so here's a figure that's actually been sitting on my paint desk for probably six months I'm guessing.  I got his skin and his white beard done, but afterwards all the colors to add on afterwards were kind of stumping me, so I ended up just leaving him sitting there for months and months.  For some reason though after getting back from a business trip two weeks ago, I took him up again and finished him pretty quickly.  I think it was a combination of color choices and some tight spots to get paint to that were putting me off.  Anyhoos, I got him figured out and finished.  I gave him some pink shoes, just because I wanted to annoy the cosmic color wheel, but when I look at it, his shoes don't even actually bother me that much. So I'm not sure if I was able to accomplish anything in an attempt to violate the holy color wheel or not.

He's a Hackmaster Battle Mage, probably from around 2003 or so, originally sold on the Hackmaster range and acquired a few years back from Iron Wind Metals/Ral Partha.  Nice solid figure, pretty good side and despite my earlier trepidation, a pretty easy paint job to do.

Fronts and back at slightly different angles, couldn't choose the best ones so threw both sets in. 

So anyhow, hope you enjoy!

• By alchemist
      When I inherited my brother's collection of miniatures about 15 years ago, there were only a few that had been left unpainted.  Recently I finally decided it would be a shrewd move to paint one.

• By alchemist
      These guys are really tiny, from back in the days when the word "miniature" really meant something.  They are based on 0.5" washers.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 188 Guests (See full list)