• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      Short Wart's Cohort Mort

Being a band of bony retribution soon to cross the Brandywine and come a-knocking on little round doors under the hills.

Most of these skeleton minis are from the same second hand purchase where I got the zombies that were featured a few week ago. I got the incomplete undead mammoth off Ebay several years ago, and Short Wart himself is an Oathsworn Halfling Necromancer. All minis have been given 3D printed bases, most of them 25mm.

There are a lot of pics beneath, although some are distictly unfocussed, as if a dark power did not wish to be documented...

• By haldir
      So browsing MM for their BF sale & I come across this from Citadel/GW

All the title says is Citadel Colour Spray Stick & there is no description, other then

Manf: Games Workshop
      Contents:
      1 Spray Stick
      1 Detachable Handle
      50 Elastic Bands

Instantly I thought it was rubber band shooter, but it got me to look at GW's website to see what purpose this actually does: 

Ie something I can accomplish with double stick tape & a piece of cardboard......sigh.
    • By 72moonglum
      Hello again!

here are the other two that I just finished, two elven fighters that Ran Partha did a while back.  They had a couple neat ideas, one was to have a male and female version of a race and class, and these two are the miniatures that are for the Male and Female Elven Fighters.  Not sure who the sculptor is on these, should probably find out.  

I did them both with more or less identical color schemes, partly in the thought that it's the same adventurer just in a different male or female version and then also because it made my life easier with one color scheme instead of two.

and here they are together:

Anyhows, hope you enjoy!

Mark
    • By 72moonglum
      So I don't know much about Battletech, more of a fantasy guy myself, but I do like these figures which are some Mech Warriors that were sculpted back in the eighties by Bob Charette that Ral Partha just recently re-released.  They have eight per pack with different poses, and I got these first from the Liao Faction/Clan/Family.  Going to eventually get through the whole group and I'll eventually photograph the whole group together, which is why I haven't based them yet.  I've been told these are the pilots for the Mechs and it's very hot in the cockpit, which is why they are pretty scantily clad.

These are eighties Partha, so they are some pretty small  25mm sized figures.  More to come later as I finish them!

Enjoy!
    • By Tordelback
      Last few days of the second Triumph of Death kickstarter.  The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, new character minis, skeleton cavalry and foot units for a 28mm metal Renaissance-style skeleton army, inspired by the art of Peter Breugel, Holbein and Durer, with more than a nod to Minifigs' classic Valley of the Four Winds. 

If you don't want wargaming units, there's a pledge level for one each of the core 13 models: they are the very definition of characterful. You can also get all the minis from the first kickstarter as add-ons.

Among many gaming achievements, Thomas Foss is also responsible for the recent Medieval Killer Rabbits kickstarter, which went down well around these parts.

Not affiliated in any way, but I backed the first KS, and all the minis were great, communication was excellent and delivery was prompt.  Well worth a look!

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 116 Guests (See full list)