Karnedge Gorefathom

dusty

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job! Make sure you carry the dark lining in the gills up into the grey area next time, it threw my eyes off when it just stopped suddenly.

I agree...don't know how I missed it. Maybe Cash can just touch that part up

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Rigel
      The Fisherman's Rest. You know the place. The smell of stale beer, sea salt, rum, and fish scales.

"Evenin,' Old Billy! How be ye these days?"

"Oh, I be well enough, exceptin' as how me fishin' trip t'other day went. Now listen, lads. 'Twere a fine calm sunny day and I were far from shore, a-castin line for snapper..."

"Wow!"
      "Nay, lad, there's none in town who can catch a minnow and sell a grouper like Old Billy."

"Nay, swear on me old mum's grave it happened! But if ye find that hard to swallow, ye might be ill-prepared for what came after..."

*urp* "no, now I think on it, twere more like this, aye, that sounds better."

"...but the long and the short of it, I never DID catch that snapper."

"Okay, Bill, time for ye to get some cold water in you."

Chronoscope Pulp Ship's Captain and Ship Hand. Had them painted up, and the shark, but didn't have a good story until a friend gave me one of the Juvenile Kraken mini.
      Between the shark's integral splash-base, the squid's splash-stand, and the Water Elemental, we got some good scenery!

I had a lot of fun making the Fisherman's Rest backdrop, too. Old Barkeep has heard all of these yarns before. 
    • By Brianuk
      I had fun painting this one. The base coat is just a couple of coats of Panzer grey primer from Vallejo, which came out with quite a nice gloss finish. 

The base is just my usual modelling paste, paint, and gloss mod podge. 

• By DragonWyrm
      While waiting for the  Dark Depths expansion from Bones 5, I got a little into the nautical theme. After being some example of the shark from the WizKids deep cuts line. While gap filling with green stuff, I decided that just painting the shark would be boring. So I sculpted a really basic tail and magnetised it. Sure the tail is really basic and I am missing a couple of the smaller fins, but it does work for its intended purpose. 

If I ever decide to return to this project, I may make a transparent base that would hold the shark off the ground. Allowing it to double as either a jumping shark or a swimming one.

• By Glitterwolf
      Part of my Beneath the Waves Project.
      WIP: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88958-beneath-the-waves-by-glitterwolf/page/6/#comments

Design: EPIC MINIATURES Printed on ELEGOO MARS.