Sign in to follow this  
Corporea

How Nienna Saved Christmas

doh! It's a hat! Must work on sculpting...

No no- don't worry. Nienna will save the day. She's sculpted by Klocke, after all. ::):

• Like 1

doh! It's a hat! Must work on sculpting...

No no- don't worry. Nienna will save the day. She's sculpted by Klocke, after all. ::):

Oops. I'd assumed that troll with the hat had stolen it from Santa.

• Like 1

I love the snow and ice effects. The pine bark rocks are an awesome touch.

I've got about twenty trolls waiting for me to figure out something to do with them. Maybe I'll try a diorama.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CaptMini
      I've only been at this a little over a month and am totally addicted! Went for the glowing eyes here and botched it -- Don't know how you expert painters paint son damn small!

• By Mutilatedlips
      Reaper Troll #3 Painted for a buddy of mine. They will be coming for revenge on game night, hopefully will get a group shot then.

• By hiddenone32
      This is the latest piece I've finished.  I did this over a couple of hours last weekend at a friend's paint night.  The only thing I don't like about it is I think I may have lost some patience at the end and kind of went a little nuts with drybrushing the front body highlights.

• By Zdoze
      So, I'm pretty happy with the paint job so far. The darker skin needs some highlighting and the hair needs attention.

However, it is the base that I'm dragging on. I've just been throwing excess greenstuff at it after I base other minis and I have no direction. Maybe a lava stream in front of him? Water? Suggestions appreciated. :)

Front:

Back:

• By Bremic
      So I have now been Mini Painting for about 8 months, mostly following Sorastro's guides for Imperial Assault.

This weekend I decided to do my first detail paint of a Bones figure (after spending way too much on Bones 3) and try some of the techniques I have learned without following a guide.

I think it went well. I hope you all agree.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 99 Guests (See full list)