When's your next Kickstarter award due?

Beagle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am expecting Reaper, Boss Monster, Guilds of Cadwallon, Cairn, Goblins Drool, Faeries Rule!, another piece of my Kill the Overlord rewards, SuperFogeys and Creature Cards should all be here around March. Then comes a few April shipments, and then May shipments... I'm basically getting crap all year.

• Like 1

March is the big month for me, I'm getting Bones (obviously), Imbrian Arts (maybe, I'm not sure if international 'year of mini's' backers are getting their's as they're cast or not) and Rune (again maybe, the company is still alive but they're being very secretive).

Then its nothing until Gnomes in September, and then Monster at some point in the distant future.

My complete line up in order of when I expect them.

Judge Dredd

Sphere wars

Wonderlands project

Otherworld

Reaper

Tentacles and Eyeballs

Damsels of Darkmyre

Chibi

Demons and Devils

Dark lands

Imbrian Arts

Empire of the Dead

Mantic Kings of War

Assimilation Alien Host

Dwarf Gladiators

Midgard

Low Life

I think the closest to being delivered are d14/d18 spherical dice (might be in the mail), Otherworld and Reaper. After that I'm expecting Demons&Devils and a bunch of RPG books (Tales From the Fallen Empire, Shadows of Esteren, Werewolf Deluxe, Hillfolk, 13th Age). Alien Assimilation and Dwarf Gladiators are also due somewhere around April I think, but I suspect they will drag out.

I'm not counting on Inbrian shipping in march. If all you have is a small order then I think it will but he's behind on sculpting (or isn't showing off finished ones). Doesn't bother me much though as I've got 2-3 weeks of painting left before I get really busy for about 6 weeks.

I think that the minis supposed to be shipping in March are things that were already sculpted before the KS (like the old goblins and the 4 new base minis) or that he has finished in the last month (the jungle goblins). Everything else is supposed to be shipping in April or later, so we could see something shipping relatively on time.

• Like 1

I should be getting my rewards from the Medieval Buildings kickstarter soon. Then Bones. Maybe my first shipment of minis from Otherworld's Indigogo project. The second shipment of Zombicide minis should be shipping soon too.

After all that I think my second shipment of Sedition Wars would be next. I've still got a bunch of other miniature based kickstarters to wait for after that, but I don't expect to see anything from any of those till very late spring or summer.

A lot of the expected dates are still tenuous at best, so we'll see what happens.