Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Drake KS

Muahaha, I managed to sneak into the $132 early bird pledge. I think I'll be getting the Saan and Rish armies... assuming they don't manage to get me to throw another $100 at this thing for the $240 bonuses.

• Like 1

Muahaha, I managed to sneak into the $132 early bird pledge. I think I'll be getting the Saan and Rish armies... assuming they don't manage to get me to throw another $100 at this thing for the $240 bonuses.

Congrats. I too got in at the early dragon pledge (funny we got into it so late!). But C'mon- look at those $240 bonuses! It looks like it will get 3 bonus dragons ($35 each) Rulebook and twins ($35) plus another of the $85 reward set of items.

I was thinking of going in for the $240, but the only benefit to that is the special exclusive kickstarter miniature, which while it looks alright I'm not too tempted because I don't want a Saan army so it's not worth it to me. If you were interested in Saan then it's a no-brainer for the extra $20 guy.

At this point I'm thinking I might go in for add-ons or I'm seriously just considering adding another Rish army (so 2 rish and 1 garrick). I really like the Drak Riders, Lord of the Sea, Aratha. Going to be hard to decide fast!

Think I got my pledge full figured out, now I am just hoping and hoping (and trying to spread the KS around still on other sites!) for a super strong push to $110K!

$129 Early Dragon 2 Army Box - Rish and Garrick

$85 Army Box - Rish (seperately as add-ons = $130 without 1 power mark lol. Really has the most models I want and the value is too good to pass up

$25 The Lord of Sea - one of the coolest sculpts. My favorite Saan sculpt (find the dragons to look too Pterodactyl like for me and I'm not into the aztec-ish guys either). The detail work on the base part of the sculpt is super sick, love the Shark and fish, etc. on it.

$17 Arata of The Earth. I debated going for the Ersan of the deep or the Soo'lan the Water because of the nice base sculpt work again, but in the end, Arata is another of my favorite sculpts. I think my top 3 would be The Lord of Sea, Seretin Dragon, Arata.

$256 Total.

Now, the way I'm understanding the bonus models for the $240 pledge, I should be able to get 2x rish cavalry and 1x garrick cavalry and so on. Even though the picture shows 1 of each, I believe that's just because the Ultimate Collection has 1 of each army. I'll be pretty psyched if this is the case as I will have gotten pretty much the only Saan sculpts I like in the Formosi Dragon and TLoS. The Icon of Force looks cool too, kind've bummed I'll be missing out on it, but not worth an extra $15 just for it IMO. Although I could easily plop down another $50-$100, I need some restraint!

Nice, I figure you will be able to pick the freebies. I'm getting like 5 big dragons!

That's the way it looks when they list the freebies, since they just use the generic terms like cavalry, heavy infantry, etc.

That would be ideal since I'm having a hard time not adding another Drak rider (heck even if I get 3 from my freebies I'm having a hard time- I may have lied because Drak Rider might be my favorite sculpt hahahaha)

Well, I'm putting myself down for 1 army box. Not sure if I'll ever play the game, but some of these look really nice. Undecided on Rish or Saan, though. I really dig some of each. Probably Rish because the big dragon in that box is amazing.

Well, I'm putting myself down for 1 army box. Not sure if I'll ever play the game, but some of these look really nice. Undecided on Rish or Saan, though. I really dig some of each. Probably Rish because the big dragon in that box is amazing.

Yeah, I noticed they updated the Saan Dragon in one of the more recent updates, but not on the main page. I think it looks a lot better now, but the Rish dragon looks so great.

Also it's definitely confirmed by the creator you get to choose whatever you want for the freebies, sorry for my unsure comments earlier.

We just hit 106K c'mon folks- so close to free terrain and dice and templates for everyone!

One great thing is this is planned for July fulfillment! We'll see how it works out, but I'm pretty positive given that it's going to be mostly metal casting and production might have already started.

I worked out the math that my $256 pledge is $2.84 per miniature, plus a hardcover book and with just a bit more pledging terrain, dice, templates too. With 6 dragons and 2 other extra big sculpts that seems like a great deal to me.

Edited by OMGoblins

Well, I got the High Priestess at 99k I was hoping for, so I celebrated by jumping to the $240 level. With add ons I am at $367, because I am very weak. I hope they can raise another 20k in 13 hours, because I'd really like this (especially for free):

The-Drafaxis.jpg

They posted that it could be mounted backwards. It might even look better left off. Those wings would probably be great for turning a mini into an angel, a horse into a pegasus or an elf into an avariel. Or, you could attach a smaller dragon head to the end of the tail, and call him a draconic push-me-pull-you.