SPLIT: Road Trips, TARD EX, & Goats without hockey

manyik

I know a few of us can save you guys the hassel of mailing it out at all. Just say the word and we will be there to pick our orders up at the factory. no preassure I was thinking about how to make it easier for you guys at Reaper working so hard to get all these boxes sent out ;)

• Like 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a few of us can save you guys the hassel of mailing it out at all. Just say the word and we will be there to pick our orders up at the factory. no preassure I was thinking about how to make it easier for you guys at Reaper working so hard to get all these boxes sent out ;)

I like this thoughtful and self-sacrificing idealism!

• Like 1

March is going to be a crazy month for the people at reaper HQ.

And don't forget that they also have ReaperCon to plan for on top of the Bones Kickstarter Fullfillment. Crazy month indeed!

These guys deserve free beer and barbecue, or sushi... or curry.... It's too bad I'm underage, broke and don't have a car...

Edited by thatguywiththeface
  • Like 2

I would consider the gas money from Arizona too. I figure eighteen hours there at 80mph. It is dooable.

Snitchy sends.

Meh, only eighteen hours from Australia (by plane)

Depends from where to where... Both the times I've visited Australia, I believe my trip was +/-26 hours, not counting getting there early for the international flight or the time going through customs to get out. >_<;

/off-topic

Listen, guys and gals. We have to be organized. Look at the Great Denton Fire Brigade Fiasco of 2013.

I'll drive an 18-wheeler and play some stylish and catchy country music, my 22lb cat (we'll call him Fred to protect his identity) will accompany me. I'll drive to Denton and pick up everyone's order and then deliver them.

Now, I know what you're thinking. What happens when Matt and Bryan jump into a 77 pontiac and chase me out of there? Why, I get ol' Buglips*the*Bandit to run interference in his firebird (named Takhisis).

• Like 9