SPLIT: Road Trips, TARD EX, & Goats without hockey

manyik

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would consider the gas money from Arizona too. I figure eighteen hours there at 80mph. It is dooable.

Snitchy sends.

Meh, only eighteen hours from Australia (by plane)

Depends from where to where... Both the times I've visited Australia, I believe my trip was +/-26 hours, not counting getting there early for the international flight or the time going through customs to get out. >_<;

/off-topic

I was referring to the Sydney to Dallas/Fort Worth direct flight which, now that I check it, turns out to only be 15 hours. That means that, with a half-hour-ish flight from Canberra, I could potentially get to DFW in less than 18 hours.

I'll sling you a fiddy for snacks if you pick up my box while you're over there :D

• Like 1

Buglips - you going to be passing through Connecticut to? You can pick mine up if you are ;)

I'm not going to Reapercon this year - my crazy road trip is a half a plan for next year. Although if I was doing that this year, then indeed I probably would be cruising through CT on my way back.

But if Smokey and the Buglips is going to happen, it'll be next year at the earliest.

• Like 1

Buglips - you going to be passing through Connecticut to? You can pick mine up if you are ;)

I'm not going to Reapercon this year - my crazy road trip is a half a plan for next year. Although if I was doing that this year, then indeed I probably would be cruising through CT on my way back.

But if Smokey and the Buglips is going to happen, it'll be next year at the earliest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6hGdPkn8Ow

Should we start a collection to ship a few (hundred) cases of energy drinks to their warehouse on friday? (Not that shipping will start then, just so they can have them on hand for the mini-pocalypse.) As a person who constantly works any and all shifts at a 24 hour store I can say energy drinks let you accomplish amazing things! Just expect about 3 full days of sleep after crunch-time. ;)

Edited by VDog
  • Like 3

Should we start a collection to ship a few (hundred) cases of energy drinks to their warehouse on friday? (Not that shipping will start then, just so they can have them on hand for the mini-pocalypse.) As a person who constantly works any and all shifts at a 24 hour store I can say energy drinks let you accomplish amazing things! Just expect about 3 full days of sleep after crunch-time. ;)

No drinks, that involves extra bathroom breaks. My suggestion: everyone gets a nicotine patch. Smokers get two (or 1 per pack/day + 1 for extra energy).

• Like 2