SPLIT: Ordered & Boat Assault

Warehouse exploded for some reason.

Not going to ask questions :ph34r:

Well, it was a babelfished notification - double babelfished, I think. The message went something like:

"Heroic happy passenger and life, with perfect regret to you inform warehouse of your thing storing no more the functional. The bad was happened to it, and no passenger arrival is immediate. The refund is due hastily, bring the quick wind. The crying dragon is many feelings, the happy you will be with us pronto."

• Like 3

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it was a babelfished notification - double babelfished, I think. The message went something like:

"Heroic happy passenger and life, with perfect regret to you inform warehouse of your thing storing no more the functional. The bad was happened to it, and no passenger arrival is immediate. The refund is due hastily, bring the quick wind. The crying dragon is many feelings, the happy you will be with us pronto."

Babelfish? You're showing your age. It's Google Translate now. :devil:

• Like 1

I'm forcing myself to not anticipate; ship's schedule being what it is, I'm out to sea through most of March and April both. Mine could be the first one shipped (it won't be: Vampire with many options) and I still might not receive it until June.

Just as long as my wife doesn't crack it open and give all my Bones to my daughter, we're good. ::): I bought her a Torg and she immediately snagged my Flit, too... I may have created a monster...

• Like 1

Warehouse exploded for some reason.

Not going to ask questions :ph34r:

I think I got that exact message in a fortune cookie last week...

• Like 1

Am I the only one who wants a map showing the last boat's current location? With its back trail indicated by a dotted line?

Don't go there!

Can we get this post deleted before Buglips sees it?

Ah, too late.

Now you've done it Argentee. Buglips is getting together a strike team goblins to assault the boat and take all the bones that are on it. From what I was able to hear before I was overcome by the smell, Buglips plans on catapulting goblins and skanky shoes onto the boat. Once the crew has passed out, they will "liberate" the cargo for all of goblinkind (meaning that Buglips will "take care" of the raiders and keep all of the bones for himself).

Hey ReaperBryan, can we get multiple boat tracks so as to confuse Buglips?

• Like 1

We're not posting which boat it's on specifically to prevent Buglips from commandeering the vessel and absconding to his Canadian Ice Castle with 7 containers of Bones.

Security measures to prevent this include encrypted messages to China (Encrypted by clever use of using clear, concise English, which always throws goblins off, they expect tricks so they spend months translating anyway), and a fleet of smaller ships around the true target painted with reflective paint. (imagine, Buglips' pirate ninja goblin squad approaches the vessel and suddenly! Ooh! Shiny! And another Shiny!)

Beyond that, we've posted 24 hour guard around one of the storage facilities we rented to store the product, but won't tel Buglips which one, and we rotate... so he's paralyzed by confusion!

This is what I like most about Reaper. They take the time to get to know a goblin. It's . . . it's that little extra touch that makes it all special.

And I'm not paralyzed by confusion. Confusion is my normal operating state. I'm paralyzed because somebody hid the good cookies way up on the top shelf, and I fell off trying to get them. I'll be okay though, my head took most of the fall.

• Like 1

I ran Bryan's coded message through the goblin translator software (for those interested, it's English to Chinese to Italian to Latin to Chinese to English).

"We have done this boat is designed to ensure the vessel Buglips, requisition, fled to Canada Icecrown Citadel contains seven bones.
Security measures to prevent this situation, including the always throw Goblin in the ciphertext encrypted smart use clear, concise English, desired skills to translate the time to spend a few months in any case, with the real target fleet around smaller ship paintings reflective coating. (Imagine Buglips pirate ninja team Goblin near the ship, suddenly Oh SHINY! Glory!)
In addition, we publish a guard 24 hours, we rented storage facilities and one of the storage products, but not Buglips the phone, we rotate ... he paralyzed shame!"
  • Like 4