My new painting desk...

Argentee

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a coincidence, I love taking things apart! You'd be surprised how many things still work even with 20, maybe 50% of the components removed and misplaced.

(this, however, does explain why goblin aviation remains a primitive effort)

I salute your new desk with a raise of my coffee mug, Argentee! The tyrannical reign of the TV tray is at an end!

• Like 1

The cardboard finish seems a little off putting but I imagine it works as efficiently as any blotter. Styrofoam legs?

LOL

Congrats on getting a new desk. I have a Workbench but still spend time on the folding TV table.

That reminds me. I better get back to work on the Workbench.

• Like 1

Well. The box has arrived. However, if the box of desk is treated as a box of miniatures it may not see completion for several decades. Just a quick opening, handle the parts, stuff them back in the box and off to procure another new shiny desk! ;)

• Like 2

Well. The box has arrived. However, if the box of desk is treated as a box of miniatures it may not see completion for several decades. Just a quick opening, handle the parts, stuff them back in the box and off to procure another new shiny desk! ;)

Following that logic, Argentee would have to place the box in a drawer or on a shelf of shame. Then go buy more desks to add to the ever growing pile. In my universe until about a year ago that would have equated to one desk assembled every other month and every four months add 4-10 desks to the pile.